Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have to be genuinely retarded to be bluepilled

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You legitimately have to be fucking retarded to be bluepilled. "attractiveness is subjective" yet all women lust after the same pretty boys, chads, and Tyrones. If you see them with less attractive men you always know the girls treat these guys more like wallets, slaves, and emotional tampons than mates. How can you even be a normie in an average betabux relationship and be bluepilled? If your girl doesn't constantly wanna fuck you multiple times a week SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU! Women do have a high sex drive despite what copers will tell you. If she's not desperate to guzzle down your dick she ain't into you! Like seriously, how can you be a normie in a borderline sexless relationship and not realize that she doesn't treat you like she would attractive men? Are the smutty romance novels with a 10/10 Chad on the cover not a dead vibe away? Is her letting go of her weight not a clue?

Fucking retardation.

If women have a subjective sexual range of taste then why is there no sites or forums devoted to fat guys like there is fat girls? Why is there no sites or forums devoted to short guys? Why isn't their forums devoted to ugly men like there is women? They can't explain it. They don't fucking think about any of this.

I noticed this shit before I even visited any incel spaces. How can you not notice? IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS

Its hard to realise when you have been brainwashed your whole life

Snapinstaapp 454015201 483915894359365 3833252114756549185 n 1080

Its hard to realise when you have been brainwashed your whole life
That's true I guess but if you have any experience with women you'll see this behavior. I grew up in a largely female family so I saw it all the time.