Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have the genes for flat boobs or big boobs inside you

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Think about it. You may not have boobs yourself because you are male. But you do carry the genes for boobs that came from your ancestors. And those genes will be instrumental in deciding if your daughter has flat boobs or big boobs. That means the potential for boob size already exists within you.

756E1318 F2FF 4C16 9C12 4BB4FA2611F4

Brutal gynopill

large secondary sex characteristics on a foid actually look nasty.

i like nice titties and nice asses but too much of it just looks nasty.

B - C cup is considered perfect to me.

a lot of noodlewhores just have flat out mosquito bites.

What kind of boob genes do you think are inside you
b cup most likely.

the male equivalent of a big titty foid would be if he had very good body building genes.

as in if he worked out just a little but got a better looking chest/arms than most dudes.

Never liked them tbh

Think about it. You may not have boobs yourself because you are male. But you do carry the genes for boobs that came from your ancestors. And those genes will be instrumental in deciding if your daughter has flat boobs or big boobs. That means the potential for boob size already exists within you.
royjak-chud.gif

Do you think you carry thick thighs genes
Yes, I have wide hips and big ass which I inherited from my mother. I used to be ashamed of it for a long time.

it will depend on the mum

My mom has D-cup tits, meaning I have the genes to make a Stacy:feelsohh:.

We have reached the peak of modern day discussion.

Then we should all get 100% field grade for being fuckin faggot trannies then :feelsUgh:

i am pretty sure that if i have a daughter she will turn to be strong and thick boned and have big boobs but she will definitely be short.
i have thick bones but a bad fat distribution. having big boobs is usually related to having a thick bone structures or not.

our moms carried baldcel genes

if I could ascend and produce offspring I'd not worry about that as I'd make the toilet abort the would be daughters. One annoying cunt in my house would be plenty would not allow more to exist under my roof.