Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You have such a negative attitude.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Thinking about my youth... My parents met in a drug rehab center. They were forced to go there by a court after being released from jail. My father was paranoid and isolated us. I had no friends and was always scared myself. We could never afford shit hardly getting by. Fought hard and went to law school where I was the 10th best out of 100 students. Then couldn't afford it anymore and was forced to drop out. Instead of becoming a lawyer I became homeless at 23. Meanwhile my parents found out they had hepatitis C. My father has developed liver cancer and died from it in the meantime.

After all that women always complained about my "negative mindset" and not "being willing to take responsibility" for myself. I think this is what pissed me off most. This is what truely made me hateful. Not really being rejected but simply being told to "smile" when I was just defrauded by life for everything I had.

I mean foids that were the daughters of doctors and grew up in a big beautiful house with nothing to worry about are telling me "Ew you are so negative and pessimistic". This is what truely makes me want to freak out sometimes. Women live life in cheat mode and think everyone should be happy and positive about life like them. Fucking ridiculous.

Don't listen to privileged roasties, not worth your time. You have done more hard work in 1 day than a roastie will do in her entire life. I know that.

I hate the negativity shit!

"Stop being negative!"
"Your so negative!"

It's called being realistic!
And honest...

Jfl @ foids talking about "being responsible!" Lol.

They have no empathy, bro. They chant it because they don't care about things outside their life experience. They think that they are entitled to normal lives. Just percive them like eternal children.

Thinking about my youth... My parents met in a drug rehab center. They were forced to go there by a court after being released from jail. My father was paranoid and isolated us. I had no friends and was always scared myself. We could never afford shit hardly getting by. Fought hard and went to law school where I was the 10th best out of 100 students. Then couldn't afford it anymore and was forced to drop out. Instead of becoming a lawyer I became homeless at 23. Meanwhile my parents found out they had hepatitis C. My father has developed liver cancer and died from it in the meantime.

After all that women always complained about my "negative mindset" and not "being willing to take responsibility" for myself. I think this is what pissed me off most. This is what truely made me hateful. Not really being rejected but simply being told to "smile" when I was just defrauded by life for everything I had.

I mean foids that were the daughters of doctors and grew up in a big beautiful house with nothing to worry about are telling me "Ew you are so negative and pessimistic". This is what truely makes me want to freak out sometimes. Women live life in cheat mode and think everyone should be happy and positive about life like them. Fucking ridiculous.
If you were born with a square jaw literally none of this bad shit would've happened - the second you fell on hard times people would've helped you out, and there's no way in Hell they'd let Chad drop out of a law degree.

Sweetie are we supposed to feel sorry for you? You're a low-status male. Teehee.

How are you in contact with these upper class girls? You may not be homeless now, but I can’t imagine you being so high up that you’d interact with rich girls on a regular basis

Sweetie are we supposed to feel sorry for you? You're a low-status male. Teehee.

Actually they were a lot more agressive. Like: "If you are so negative no surprise you are a loser and no girl wants you. Just fuck off!!"

I don't remember if you talked how you escaped the streets?

Sad story, bro. Normies will never understand our pain.

How are you in contact with these upper class girls? You may not be homeless now, but I can’t imagine you being so high up that you’d interact with rich girls on a regular basis

I live in a really rich area where like half the population owns 200K+

Like yours, my dad was paranoid and isolated my family. As a result I grew up with no social skills and was mostly rejected by my peers. I was not allowed to garner any life skills that would benefit me in any way. Now as an adult I have to learn everything including how to communicate effectively. People completely neglect how your early life effects you later in life and the worst part is you have no control over it.

I live in a really rich area where like half the population owns 200K+
How’d you pull that off? Did you take out a loan and go back to law school

I don't care about them and their opinions on my attitude, i usually ignore these questions without saying anything

I don't remember if you talked how you escaped the streets?

The friend I visited back then had a 7 square meter room in a dormitary for which he paid 120 Euros a month. It was difficult to fit a second mattress on the floor but it worked so I could sleep on the floor. It was hurting my back but much better than sleeping outside. We also needed to pay attention as it was not allowed for a second person to sleep there so I would have gotten kicked out if they had caught me.

Anyway since he had an internet connection I could do some internet stuff to make money like programming Perl scripts and shit like that so I managed to make a couple of hundred Dollars. Eventually I was able to rent my own place and get a real job and then I saved up money and did a qualification and now I am having a decent job with average payment.
How’d you pull that off? Did you take out a loan and go back to law school

I don't own much. I just eventually got a job, saved up some money, then got a job qualification and now am making an average German income.
People completely neglect how your early life effects you later in life and the worst part is you have no control over it.

This is VERY true.

Being realisticis is seem as pesimist by femoids because they dont know the world we live in ... just treat women like braindamaged kids and youll be alright

They talk in such way because they are all entitled, yet, they want to deny any entitlement towards men. Females have such easy lives , they cannot think about true agony.

Like: "If you are so negative no surprise you are a loser and no girl wants you. Just fuck off!!"

Females are so full of themselves.

Last edited:
I don't own much. I just eventually got a job, saved up some money, then got a job qualification and now am making an average German income.
The average German income must be outrageous if it can get you into rich neighborhoods

cucktears won't touch this

The average German income must be outrageous if it can get you into rich neighborhoods

The entire area is rich due to the industry but you can also live in a cheap small flat if you look for one long enough.

The entire area is rich due to the industry but you can also live in a cheap small flat if you look for one long enough.
True, I’ve seen such situations play out before

Bro, anyone that says you have a negative attitude, spit in their face and walk off