Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YOU HAVE SEEN ROASTIES ON ONLYFANS, NOW SEE CHAD ON ONLYFANS.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
IMG 20200414 191652 630

Sean is a 22-year-old studying Graphical Design in Brighton, one of the most expensive cities to rent in the UK. He’s been using Onlyfans for a month now, earning about £800-£900 a month from subscribers, which he says helps him “live well” – paying rent, going out, and eating nice food

Living like a Chad isn't enough, now Chad too gets paid just for existing. Gay cucks will pay money to Chad to see pictures of his penis.

70319943 716328925534157 3990500322739130394 n

.“I live alone and I’ve got a lot of bills to pay for,” he adds. “So the extra money from Onlyfans doesn’t mean I live in luxury. I’m just able to live like I’ve got a job.”

YEAH SURE BOYO THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A LUXURY. ALL SUB 9 MEN HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY, RUSH TO THEIR WORK SO THEY AREN'T LATE, WORK 9-5 THEN COME HOME TIRED WHEREAS YOU WAKE UP WHENEVER YOU WANT, POST A PICTURE OF YOUR BONER AND YOUR WORK FOR TODAY IS DONE. DEFINATELY NOT A LUXURY

As if roasties on onlyfans weren't enough, now Chad will capitalize on it too. Thankfully this trend hasn't picked up yet. Remember boyos, a blackpilled Chad is a force to reckon with.

Looks are everything

probably mostly gay men buy his nudes

Not a Chad facially, just great body genetics.

If you're at least 6'0 and have a good frame and muscle insertions then you can't be incel unless your face is literally deformed.
probably mostly gay men buy his nudes

also this

They literally can't lose.

life is a meme

A Chad blackpilled is a true predator.

just kill everything

chads and stacies, the most privileged group of all

As a male you win at life for being attractive.
As a female you win at life by existing.

900 a day is nothing compared to what foids make

literally slays everything that moves
Imagine being in university or in any other social environment, and meeting a chad, who knows everything about blackpill, who even has knowledge of this forum, he sees you, and automatically knows that you are an incel, who can humiliate you as he wants .
Ngl, this makes me shiver.

Imagine being in university or in any other social environment, and meeting a chad, who knows everything about blackpill, who even has knowledge of this forum, he sees you, and automatically knows that you are an incel, who can humiliate you as he wants .
Ngl, this makes me shiver.
this is why infiltrators and trolls are so dangerous in this forum, they know the truth and how to humiliate us to oblivion

this is why infiltrators and trolls are so dangerous in this forum, they know the truth and how to humiliate us to oblivion
Yes, but I think that if someone on their own or via redpill comes to this forum, or even incels subreddit, obviously this person is not a Chad and clearly has problems like us.
Sure, that doesn't rule out the likelihood that a chad or chadlite will come to this.

Yes, but I think that if someone on their own or via redpill comes to this forum, or even incels subreddit, obviously this person is not a Chad and clearly has problems like us.
Sure, that doesn't rule out the likelihood that a chad or chadlite will come to this.
many chadlites have been here tbh
even more at looksmax.org, that site is infested with them

If it was a female looksmatch or even a 3/10 she’d have atleast something over 9000 dollars a month

The true black pill here is that ugly women earn 24k a month

many chadlites have been here tbh
even more at looksmax.org, that site is infested with them
I know that there have been some larpers, but I did not know that they were at the Chadlite level.
At looksmaxx they are incels larp like chads. Or so I've mostly seen, there was a time when I spent quite a few hours going through the looksmaxx ratings and only saw high level normies, normies and incels.

If you get lucky genetically you literally never have to lift a finger for the rest of your life to be a success, but if happen to look just slightly odd every other aspect of your life must be 10/10 to even come close to attaining a percentage if the success of someone attractive

£900 a month is less than an average job. You need to be 9/10 as a male to make a bit of side money while a 5/10 foid makes enough to buy a mansion.

£900 a month is less than an average job. You need to be 9/10 as a male to make a bit of side money while a 5/10 foid makes enough to buy a mansion.
900 a day is nothing compared to what foids make
If it was a female looksmatch or even a 3/10 she’d have atleast something over 9000 dollars a month
The true black pill here is that ugly women earn 24k a month
True. Eggs are worth more than sperms

If you get lucky genetically you literally never have to lift a finger for the rest of your life to be a success, but if happen to look just slightly odd every other aspect of your life must be 10/10 to even come close to attaining a percentage if the success of someone attractive

This is why our ancestors didn't allow degeneracy and women to have autonomy. Because they knew that the commoners worships the physically attractive like gods. At least back in the day Chads had to work and Staceys had to stay at home and be mothers.

Remember, looks don’t matter.

These people are living life on Minecraft peaceful mode. They make more money by existing for a week than I'll earn in my entire life.

Stop getting triggered by the behaviour of gays theory is legit, some of you really need to try it.

900 pounds a month?
A foid is making that in a friggin day

Well if I needed a gay test, this is a perfect one.
He's considered a chad? I don't mog him, but man he looks nothing like what I would consider a chad.
He looks like a muscular Rick Moranis. That's considered a chad to you?

I think they only want his nudes because of course his body and/or because they're gay.

View attachment 237009

Living like a Chad isn't enough, now Chad too gets paid just for existing. Gay cucks will pay money to Chad to see pictures of his penis.

View attachment 237011

YEAH SURE BOYO THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A LUXURY. ALL SUB 9 MEN HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY, RUSH TO THEIR WORK SO THEY AREN'T LATE, WORK 9-5 THEN COME HOME TIRED WHEREAS YOU WAKE UP WHENEVER YOU WANT, POST A PICTURE OF YOUR BONER AND YOUR WORK FOR TODAY IS DONE. DEFINATELY NOT A LUXURY

As if roasties on onlyfans weren't enough, now Chad will capitalize on it too. Thankfully this trend hasn't picked up yet. Remember boyos, a blackpilled Chad is a force to reckon with.

Amazing picture below your signature OP. That's what foids deserve to be. Below us tying our shoes and sucking our dicks.

As for the Chad, it's a luxury for him. Not a luxury for us. Now we have to worry about gay cucks now? Fuck this shit.