Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You have one limited life, and don't enjoy any of it

thirsit

thirsit

Heightcel
20y old, haven't talked with a single girl for 3 years because I am studying Computer Science, fucking subhuman face.
ITS OVER FOR ME.

20y old, haven't talked with a single girl for 3 years

So you have talked to girls before? I will spray you with acid if you post here again fakecel

So you have talked to girls before? I will spray you with acid if you post here again fakecel

It doesn't matter, he's still an incel if they were not attracted to him in the first place. Half of the world's population is girls so it's hard to not interact with at least one or two.

It doesn't matter, he's still an incel if they were not attracted to him in the first place. Half of the world's population is girls so it's hard to not interact with at least one or two.
if he were truely subhman, they would avoid him like the plague.

how much you enjoy your life is determined by your looks and your bank account.

So once you get a job you can talk to girls again. I'm sure you can't wait to graduate :D

Titles like the one in this thread are making me wanna rope even sooner

I'm weak af rn your post are hilarious
giphy.gif

That's simply the dumbest thing I've read here thus far.

Talking to girls does not equate to relationships with them. Have you never worked anywhere before? With females employees? Have you never gone outside of the house and ordered food or asked for help in a store? Do you not have any female relatives?

I don't understand why so many of you are trying to convert inceldom into a male radical meninist movement. You guys want to be the male version of radical feminists?

If you dont like women, dont want to have sex with them, dont want relationships with them then you arent incel. You are simply closeted gay or a total fakecel. No real true incel hates women, or never wants to have sex with them or never wants being in a relationship.

That's simply the dumbest thing I've read here thus far.

Talking to girls does not equate to relationships with them. Have you never worked anywhere before? With females employees? Have you never gone outside of the house and ordered food or asked for help in a store? Do you not have any female relatives?

I don't understand why so many of you are trying to convert inceldom into a male radical meninist movement. You guys want to be the male version of radical feminists?

If you dont like women, dont want to have sex with them, dont want relationships with them then you arent incel. You are simply closeted gay or a total fakecel. No real true incel hates women, or never wants to have sex with them or never wants being in a relationship.

Whitecel cope, just lol if you think girl wants to talk to ethnic subuhman like me