Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have one bullet. Who do you shoot?

You have one bullet. Who do you shoot?

• A coalburner

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • A cuckold

Votes: 35 57.4%

• Total voters
LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
By "coalburner" I mean a White woman who fucks a nigger, but if you're non-White feel free to generalise to any foid racetraitor. By "cuck" I mean a legitimate one, not in the vague sense.

Line em up in minecraft

Mods warn me for making a joke about white people not being able to season food, but this post passes.

I'm against all censorship, but at least be fair about it smh.

The cuckold because I would beat the roastie to death with my bare hands.

There’s no pride in being mixed or coming from a mixed race nation with no true ethnicity, so if you care about your ethnic integrity and you children’s identity, keep it within your own kind.

Mods warn me for making a joke about white people not being able to season food, but this post passes.
Kek. It's not even wrong. Oriental spices have made my kitchen a lot more versatile. :feelsokman:
There’s no pride in being mixed or coming from a mixed race nation with no true ethnicity, so if you care about your ethnic integrity and you children’s identity, keep it within your own kind.
Based.

Last edited:
You guys won't have to worry about this issue much longer. You'll be gone soon enough.

Where's the yourself option?

I don't care about "race traitors", coal burners or whatever retard term cumskins are on now. Race is cope used by ugly human men to feel better about their pitiful lives.

So i'd shoot the cuckold. Or beat him to death. Or beat both of them to death since i hate all humans in general

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Last edited:
Cuckhold all the day

Why would u shoot a coalburner LOL?

I would fuck the female in front of the cuck. Me happy, cuck happy. Win-win situation :feelsthink:

I don't care about "race traitors", coal burners or whatever retard term cumskins are on now. Race is cope used by ugly human men to feel better about their pitiful lives.

So i'd shoot the cuckold. Or beat him to death. Or beat both of them to death since i hate all humans in general

View attachment 289795
Extremely based answer
full

JFL it's over, if there is one thing ethnics can do properly it's food seasoning. Nordic here btw. :feelsokman:

I hope more white foids get raped by ethnics, if only to see the triggered looks on alt-rightcels' faces.

I hope more white foids get raped by ethnics, if only to see the triggered looks on alt-rightcels' faces.

Watch how quickly foids of all races become sympathetic to the alt-right in the very unlikely case that SJWs actually acknowledge and try to fight against racism ethnic males face in dating.

I would put their eyes out then shove a CD up their ass and press the nose like its a play button then wait to see if the song starts.

killing any male is always a good thing, foids are better to be enslaved