Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have no power in western society as a male

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre

View: https://youtu.be/nQY4k36qbaI

The hierarchy in society goes like this.

Jewish men
Jewish women
Stacy’s
Becky’s
Normie women
Giga chads
Chads
Sub5 women
Troons
Faggots
Chad lite
Normie men
Sub 5 men

a normie woman is a becky

i know im already past the rage phase now im just depressed and trying to maximise my quality of life with copes

you forgot to include dogs

Why jewish fags on top?

So where do sub 5 kike males belong in this hierarchy? Are they all fakecels?

the hierarchy depends on the society

sub5 foids and troons are much higher than that in britain bc the police exists solely to protect them

fags are much higher in canada bc well it's canada

So where do sub 5 kike males belong in this hierarchy? Are they all fakecels?
Jews are a protected class of people like troons. Jews are also the ones that hold power in the west. I just lump them all together

Becky is 6/10 normie is 5/10
i thought normie is the male adjective and becky is the female adjective and the 10 scale otherwise is maintained

LTN/LTB= 4-4.5/10
Normie/Becky=5/10
HTN/HTB= 6/10

the hierarchy depends on the society

sub5 foids and troons are much higher than that in britain bc the police exists solely to protect them

fags are much higher in canada bc well it's canada
Women are higher half of the jobs in America are fake and gay they’re meant to prop up women. Women work useless money shuffling jobs

Jews are a protected class of people like troons. Jews are also the ones that hold power in the west. I just lump them all together
nah we have kikecels over here

they're not at the top of the hierarchy jfl

Women are higher half of the jobs in America are fake and gay they’re meant to prop up women. Women work useless money shuffling jobs
yeah but they also work hr + management more often so they are basically IRL jannies

soon foids will be totalitarian dictators over the workplace

yeah but they also work hr + management more often so they are basically IRL jannies

soon foids will be totalitarian dictators over the workplace
Women are also the majority of homeowners in America. Women are also the majority of college attendees. Once the boomers in congress pass away women will truly own this country and men will be the peasants

Women are also the majority of homeowners in America. Women are also the majority of college attendees. Once the boomers in congress pass away women will truly own this country and men will be the peasants
fax 100% all of modern society is designed to elevate foids and create incels, from the education system (designed for foids) to the workplace and feminist government policies

if normie males knew what was best for them, they would declare gender war

but instead they just obsess over rizz and dumb ways to appease foids

fax 100% all of modern society is designed to elevate foids and create incels, from the education system (designed for foids) to the workplace and feminist government policies

if normie males knew what was best for them, they would declare gender war

but instead they just obsess over rizz and dumb ways to appease foids
Yeah redpill is gynocentric it’s all about giving women everything that they want. I’m just hoping that enough men drop out of the workforce , drop out of blue collar work so we will have an infrastructure collapse. That’s the only way things can change if we have some sort of collapse where women loose their easy lifestyle

Niggers and sandniggers, they're in the hierarchy where troons and faggots are. Maybe one step below.

Niggers and sandniggers, they're in the hierarchy where troons and faggots are. Maybe one step below.
Sand nigs are low because of sharia law. They don’t like that they oppress wahmen. Indians are low. Male Niggers are around the same level as troon. Female niggers are slightly higher