Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have no idea how much I need this stimulus

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Congress is working on another stimulus and it is rumored to possibly contain 2,000 a month for 6 months. If this goes through it would be absolutely life fuel for me because between that money and money from my job, I could pay off my debts within a year!

If I was debt free I could get my own place and begin saving to move away from this awful place and awful people.

Same here I’m in debt and make minimum wage because my mother is a retarded whore

you are right I had no idea

Congress is working on another stimulus and it is rumored to possibly contain 2,000 a month for 6 months. If this goes through it would be absolutely life fuel for me because between that money and money from my job, I could pay off my debts within a year!

If I was debt free I could get my own place and begin saving to move away from this awful place and awful people.
HOLY FUCK THIS IS LIFEFUEL!
I'LL HAVE ENOUGH TO FUND MY PROJECT AND SAVE UP FOR A SURGERY!

Still not enough to make me human but I might not have to catch the bus this summer now.

My dick needs stimulus.