Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no idea how bad your life will get in the future

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You think things are bad now?

Wait until a massive recession hits and people are looking for a scapegoat. People are going to get fucking vicious and you will be hunted for being ugly or an average male.

And you're going to do nothing about it except eat it up and suffer because that's all you fucking can do.

As shitty as your life seems right now, you will one day look back on it and beg to have those days back.

Incels need to create no go zones before its too late like the Germanic tribes did in the Western Roman Empire.

i know, this is why i cant see myself in my 30s tbh

I thought you were gonna refer to youngcels who haven't quite fully grasped the agepill yet. They are in for it for real. Idk much about economics though, you're probably correct about this recession stuff but I wouldn't know.

That's why I'm gymaxx. This post may be exaggerated, but the day may come when they hunt incels for sport.
:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga:

This is what normies never understand about the blackpill.

Inceldom is so much worse than just lack of sex. It's flat-out hostility from every member of society that is better looking than you.

It's the halo effect in reverse.

Wait until a massive recession hits and people are looking for a scapegoat. People are going to get fucking vicious and you will be hunted for being ugly or an average male.

And you're going to do nothing about it except eat it up and suffer because that's all you fucking can do.

As shitty as your life seems right now, you will one day look back on it and beg to have those days back.
lol, people got angry at me when i said that if shit really hits the fan, unbelievable things could happen like them being forced to share their food stores and home with another family, and if it was a young couple, eventually have to listen to the young couple fucking right inside of their own home at night.

it's a catastrophic drop in life quality, but let's face it, most guys would just sit there and take it if that type of coercion happened. angry incel or no.

Well, agepill fucks you mercilessly.

I was hoping for social collapse so I can can go madmaxx on people

lol, people got angry at me when i said that if shit really hits the fan, unbelievable things could happen like them being forced to share their food stores and home with another family, and if it was a young couple, eventually have to listen to the young couple fucking right inside of their own home at night.

it's a catastrophic drop in life quality, but let's face it, most guys would just sit there and take it if that type of coercion happened. angry incel or no.

Well, agepill fucks you mercilessly.
This is what normies never understand about the blackpill.

Inceldom is so much worse than just lack of sex. It's flat-out hostility from every member of society that is better looking than you.

It's the halo effect in reverse.

this is on top of the age pill

look up the life of ex pats in mexico / philippines / wherever. even if they have money, they're with an old nasty foid and have a shitty quality of life

just for not being young and good looking ... EVEN IN POOR PLACES WHERE THEY MONEY-MOG everyone

this is on top of the age pill

look up the life of ex pats in mexico / philippines / wherever. even if they have money, they're with an old nasty foid and have a shitty quality of life

just for not being young and good looking ... EVEN IN POOR PLACES WHERE THEY MONEY-MOG everyone
Their lives are in risk too because sometimes those holes kill them with the help of their boyfriends.

Bro... Is doom and gloom how you coom?

When the downturn hits all public funds will be diverted to the alleviation of womens 'suffering'. Sub-8 men will be left to rot and starve

Must suck to be old, I won’t deny that.

Normies will still be fucking whilst I'll be still LDAR

I hope the next recession is gonna fuck them very badly.

ThERe are othER ways to attend such a recession:feelsLSD:

I might end up homeless or some shit.

the future of society is just a few Chads, all foids being propped up by a sub8 underclass. The bluepill soyboys and right wing retards will be the police force of this underclass. Us blackpilled incels will be at rock bottom of society, as we are now.

Why did this post scared me

I might end up homeless or some shit.

the future of society is just a few Chads, all foids being propped up by a sub8 underclass. The bluepill soyboys and right wing retards will be the police force of this underclass. Us blackpilled incels will be at rock bottom of society, as we are now.

exactly

the lesser males, the underclass will be a police force and fuck everyone's life up for zero gain