Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no friends, other than family.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Going to an event with 2 other normie friends in Atlanta this saturday, about 3 hours away. Played rock paper scissors to decide who is driving. I lost, so I'm driving. Ok, got it.

Well, I get on xbox live after wagecucking all day, and I see 1 of the 2 guys is on Netflix. I leave my xbox for a few minutes, come back and see that both guys are online. They are also in the same party. So I wait for a few seconds for my invite and don't get one. So I manually join the party, and they don't even acknowledge me, not even a "hey mike" or anything.

Worthless Normie scum, I've known these guys since 8th grade. Anyway, after this trip they can fuck off. GHOSTED.

Going to an event with 2 other normie friends in Atlanta this saturday, about 3 hours away. Played rock paper scissors to decide who is driving. I lost, so I'm driving. Ok, got it.

Well, I get on xbox live after wagecucking all day, and I see 1 of the 2 guys is on Netflix. I leave my xbox for a few minutes, come back and see that both guys are online. They are also in the same party. So I wait for a few seconds for my invite and don't get one. So I manually join the party, and they don't even acknowledge me, not even a "hey mike" or anything.

Worthless Normie scum, I've known these guys since 8th grade. Anyway, after this trip they can fuck off. GHOSTED.

What they were doing in the party without you:

084EE8EF 0135 4771 BB4D 18FA34C125E3

244E0F41 3DEC 4EF3 9DC1 F5A5DB483810

9A79B647 0BC9 4C87 BE4B A690140E380F

Yes parents are really important I try to keep a good relationship with mine.

I will consider my mommygf to be my family though.

Also the guys on xbox I know are pretty cool with me. We exchanged numbers and text each other to get on.

my mom is the only person who cares about me.
but friends are overrated tbh.

My family hardly even acknowledge my existence

I haven't had friends in 10 years.

My only friend is my cat.

My own family doesn’t understand me. My dad and brother are so radically different to me in appreance that they couldn’t possibly undertand.

Immediate family is all I have and even they treat me like a loser at times, especially my brother

Immediate family is all I have and even they treat me like a loser at times, especially my brother

Same. The blackpill makes no exceptions, not even for family members. If you're ugly, expect even those closest to you to discount your importance relative to your prettier or more handsome-looking siblings.

I'm beginning to question whether it's worth it to remain close even to my immediate family.

cope. my friend is my family. my actually family more or less disowned me with occasional visits.

I'm beginning to question whether it's worth it to remain close even to my immediate family.
Only if they’ll provide you with something that you can’t get on your own

It's unfortunate that as human beings, making new friends isn't as easy as simply finding ppl you like and just hitting it off. Like intimate relations, social bonds require it's own mating dance. Ain't nobody got time for that.

My parents and pets are my only friends.

my family abuses me

It's unfortunate that as human beings, making new friends isn't as easy as simply finding ppl you like and just hitting it off. Like intimate relations, social bonds require it's own mating dance. Ain't nobody got time for that.
drugs/alcohol is the best shortcut tbh

I had abusive family also. I blocked them and changed my number last weekend.

Sleeping better and enjoying life much more... by life.. i mean work, and sleeping :)

cope. They're good for validation/status halo and experiencing new things, but most are pretty disposable.

Spoken like a true autist who has never had a friend in his life

Most of my family doesn't even like me.

the only reason i have "friends" is because those "friends" are the ones ive known for fucking years, just lol at me, throughout my life i was never able to make new friends.