Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You have never had any real ambition or drive of any kind.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
Even as a young kid I never really had any real care as to what career I would have or think about my future family or something of real meaning. Milestones are things normies live on and constantly think about and discuss with their gfs I have mostly cared about one think my entire life what makes me happy right now at this moment whether that had been waiting till classes were over in fourth grade so I could go home and rot on my ipod or what computer parts,audio equipment and monitor I can spend my wagies on just material things since friendship are nice but not a be all end all like sexual relationships with a foid would be if you don't have that and not really any ambition to begin with what the fuck is the point of this life for me? Nothing it never had one not now not never.

me neither. hopefully i can get into the cybersecurity field one day, but for the most part my life is probably just going to be wagecucking ‘till death.

Without encouragement from your parents and or peers you will never really have any drive to push forward

You have never had any real ambition or drive of any kind.​

I did, but I failed at everything so I just rot now. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

As I got uglier my life turned from progress to just trying to cope through each day until I eventually quit society completely.