Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You have missed out

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
You have missed out on teenage love
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, cumming deep inside her pussy missionary style, having her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
but they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you can go try to win nobel prize
or make millions of dollars
but nothing will even come close to the real feeling of having sex with young super tight pussy
being 24/7/365 carefree, no debt, no money problems, no jobs problems, no problems with you car
just hanging out with friends, doing nothing at school, being eyefucked, getting validation and sex
going to summer night parties, driving around the city
you have missed out on teenage love
you have missed out on life.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's over for us :feelsbadman:

As I said before.

Sheeit, we're gonna have to grow our own foids at this point.

Or get artificial AI's foids

These types of posts smell of glownigger to me nowadays

Missing out on that shit causes permanent damage to a male.

I don't really give a shit anymore

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, cumming deep inside her pussy missionary style, having her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits

Such is the nature of the blackpill. Such is the nature of the blackpilled incel.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 38 35

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 39 02

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 39 31

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 39 52

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 40 06

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 40 23

you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
but they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you can go try to win nobel prize
or make millions of dollars
but nothing will even come close to the real feeling of having sex with young super tight pussy
being 24/7/365 carefree, no debt, no money problems, no jobs problems, no problems with you car
just hanging out with friends, doing nothing at school, being eyefucked, getting validation and sex
going to summer night parties, driving around the city
you have missed out on teenage love
you have missed out on life.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

These types of posts smell of glownigger to me nowadays

Observe what was said to user "based_meme":

Nothing I haven't known for years; "fragile flowers" often turn out to be vain, superficial whores.

View attachment 499962

Notice the "orbiter". Being "Chadsexual" made her into a bisexual. The truth makes me quite "asexual".

WTF is the point of these posts? Do you get off on pouring salt on your brothers' wounds?

I want my brocels to seethe, and allow the anger to make them strong.

Anger is never empty, there is a lot of pain behind it. In the same way that lions throw their cubs off cliffs, so that only the strongest come back to the pride.

:feelsjuice:Stopped caring long ago. A hoe just gonna be a hoe, and a slut just gonna be a slut.

Justus.

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should i blast my self

Good. Please "get it" again:

I need some suifuel so I don't do something stupid and autistic like approach my oneitis who always tenses up around me due to my subhumanity

Lmfao it’s fucking over for me. I lusted after this whore for 3 years and was rejected numerous times. She said she was a practicing muslim and wasn’t interested in dating but I logged onto facebook and saw pics of her with her white CHAD. I want to sui.

I was often seeing a cute girl near work.

She was obviously working close to me.

Once I even saw her in our building.

Anyway, I somehow grew the balls to approach her.

I just said hello.

She said the usual - Do we know each other (she had seen me like 100 times).

I said no.

She pulled out her phone and started fucking it.

-----

Later, I found her instagram that contains pics of her female friend (they kiss and shit)

lmfao

Foids are insane tbh

She doesn't look like a lesbo but apparently is

Throughout my time here I have told multiple incels to stop thinking about their whore oneitis femoid degenerate cumbucket but it never hits through their skull

I have not opened my whatsapp for a solid month now as my last seen was on 25 January. I quit instagram and snapchat months before that due to similar feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Every time I used to talk with my oneitis or see her messages on a group chat, a faint growling feeling used to come over and it depressed me each time. She was so happy with everyone but with me.

When my oneitis used to reject my messages, it killed me each time. But she bit the straw when she seened me after I asked her how her life has been going. I could not bring myself to message her again after that. I checked my whatsapp each day for the next week to see if she ever messages me back but she never did. Finally I decided to stop living such a miserable life and I quit that shit. To this day since January I have not touched my phone, with allocating notifications and concerns by some morons and my oneitis (she messaged multiple times to show she's worried because she wanted to pretend she's a good person cuz someone brought up me missing on the group chat) that want to think they are good people for pretending to care for me, I did not bother at all. These people will move on with their lives, and as should you

Sometimes I feel like messaging back to my oneitis, telling her I miss her and I love her. But I know that would work to no avail. It will just destroy me. I can't bring myself to be a beta because when I was one, it hurt me too much.

I encourage you all to do the same as me. Forget about your oneiitis, forget about your social group. You don't have anybody and that's because you're not worth it. Let them move on with their life, because one day your Chad friend would be fucking her if he isn't already and you holding that down on yourself for that is just gonna destroy you. This may seem like cuckey texts but it is what I truly believe in. It is not worth it. To have feelings for a slut because in the end, every femoid degenerate wants Chad. Never. will. they. ever. genuinely. love. an. incel

They are not wired to like us ugly incels. Its over for all non chads in 2018

Once again,
Thank you for reading

-Tfw you always dreamed of you being the one
-Tfw you said your are going to suicide if someone else does
-Tfw even if you someday get her you will never be her first
-Tfw there is no point in living anymore because this was the only the thing that mattered for you

Game over

Quite tame. I've envisioned her kissing Chad "missionary style", without condoms.

It becomes much less disgusting when you accept the true nature of women.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should i blast my self
I used to get these thought regularly. Even here lately they've been creeping back in. Wouldn't it be easy ya know? But I'm still here as an oldcel. I could be a coward but the fact remains I'm still here. I'm too damn stubborn. I'm going to make this world kill me. And I'm going to be a nuisance up until that day.

What has helped is to recognize the voice in your head as not your own. It is just something that wants you dead. Could be mental illness or the devil. What's the difference. You have to ignore it. Laugh at it if you can manage. Think about it: a sentient creature that made it all the way through the primordial soup only to spit our sorry asses out. Then to imagine ending that experiment because feelings.

Be stubborn. Be a nuisance. Make the world kill you. Stick around because things are getting interesting again after a half century of slow burn. All the bombs are detonating right before our eyes. Look at Epstein. Look what they did to us when the Epstein Didn't Kill Himself meme went mainstream. Social distance. Wear a muzzle. Take the poison. Say goodbye to grandma. Tell on dissenters. Things are getting interesting. Try to pay attention and stay alive if you can.

It looks so bleak. But something also tells me there is a chance. Just by observing, paying attention. Watch the reaction, the panic, and the sudden rush after a generation of calculated patience. They think they have us. And it's enough to stick around just to see the surprise on their face. :whitepill:

I used to get these thought regularly. Even here lately they've been creeping back in. Wouldn't it be easy ya know? But I'm still here as an oldcel. I could be a coward but the fact remains I'm still here. I'm too damn stubborn. I'm going to make this world kill me. And I'm going to be a nuisance up until that day.

What has helped is to recognize the voice in your head as not your own. It is just something that wants you dead. Could be mental illness or the devil. What's the difference. You have to ignore it. Laugh at it if you can manage. Think about it: a sentient creature that made it all the way through the primordial soup only to spit our sorry asses out. Then to imagine ending that experiment because feelings.

Be stubborn. Be a nuisance. Make the world kill you. Stick around because things are getting interesting again after a half century of slow burn. All the bombs are detonating right before our eyes. Look at Epstein. Look what they did to us when the Epstein Didn't Kill Himself meme went mainstream. Social distance. Wear a muzzle. Take the poison. Say goodbye to grandma. Tell on dissenters. Things are getting interesting. Try to pay attention and stay alive if you can.

It looks so bleak. But something also tells me there is a chance. Just by observing, paying attention. Watch the reaction, the panic, and the sudden rush after a generation of calculated patience. They think they have us. And it's enough to stick around just to see the surprise on their face. :whitepill:
How old?

Around 40

Oh I missed out things that society collectively said to be an american dream. Fuck it. I and others have no vocation in this life.

Even if you have done these things what would it change? Nothing. You would just be as NPC like they are. It means nothing. You will die like they will and they will be forgotten and possibly so you will unless you become popular.

My asshole is a bit itchy because I didn’t wipe properly I think

Everyday I honestly dream of killing myself but I am too scared to do it so I reluctantly live. I hate this world and reject it as it rejected me. I wish I didnt have a libido so I can forget that women exist. Most days I wake up with morning wood and dream of girls. Its like my body is craving for something it can never experience. It truly feels like being a prisoner being a truecel. My life is a prison sentence that I am forced to carry out without being given an explanation as to why.....

Everyday I honestly dream of killing myself but I am too scared to do it so I reluctantly live. I hate this world and reject it as it rejected me. I wish I didnt have a libido so I can forget that women exist. Most days I wake up with morning wood and dream of girls. Its like my body is craving for something it can never experience. It truly feels like being a prisoner being a truecel. My life is a prison sentence that I am forced to carry out without being given an explanation as to why.....
There is no god or gods and we weren't designed to be happy. We are just carbon machines designed to reproduce, tempted into doing dangerous things by the opium produced inside the mind. I'm feeling that craving right now brother. The smarter part of your body is trying to get ready to give up while the dumber part is afraid of dying. We all deserve love. The government should have assigned us gfs when we turned 15.

based and afghan pilled
Average 15 year old boy in Afghanistan is having his asshole stuffed with either IEDs or cock. Fuck polygamy, whether Islamic or Western. We need Marxism Rodgerism

I dont really care about teen love

“If I can’t have it, i will destroy it” -Supreme Gentlemen