Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have literally failed your parents' expectations.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Your parents expected to raise you as a man who would eventually get a wife and spread the family's genes with her. This goal alone will not be met as a result of your looks and/or mentally ill behavior. By being a subhuman, you have literally made your parents really angry and depressed seeing that their own son won't reproduce. This feeling is probably the worst in the world. It honestly cannot be comparable. Being an incel doesn't only affect you, but it deeply creates a devastating impact on those who raised you and wished that you would've become normal and successful.

It is honestly over. Inceldom simply opens a can of worms influencing you and those around you in a horrible manner. Your parents proudly made you with their shitty genes, but they will soon realize this deep mistake and express overwhelming remorse and regret.

Last edited:
Good blackpill post, pretty legit. I'm my parents only child so i bet it hurts even more knowing they waited until 30 just so they could have an autistic incel

Caring about your parents' expectations is bluepilled AF

I'm pretty sure I'll be dead before I can reproduce either way.

fuck their expectations, they shouldnt have given me shitty genes then so now they are paying the price.

You should just smack your mom in the face like I did. Fuck their expectations.

You should just smack your mom in the face like I did. Fuck their expectations.
Did you really do that, or are you just LARPING?
Remember that your mother was the only femoid that will ever express positive loving emotions to you.

Did you really do that, or are you just LARPING?
Remember that your mother was the only femoid that will ever express positive loving emotions to you.
I posted it here a couple days ago and it is not larping. Your mother is responsible for your inceldom.

This is what I have been dealing with.

They should've given me better genes and prepared me for the world.

fuck their expectations, they shouldnt have given me shitty genes then so now they are paying the price.
These people created you man. Society and female hypergamy is to mainly blame for your inceldom.

These people created you man. Society and female hypergamy is to mainly blame for your inceldom.

they created me knowing full well their genetics would cause me to be subpar. either that or they were too reckless to consider how it would affect their offspring. either way, its their fault and so is society/foid hypergamy.

And they failed mine on leaving me alone in eternal peacefulness :feelsokman:

If someone has shit parents they have no reason to care.

they created me knowing full well their genetics would cause me to be subpar. either that or they were too reckless to consider how it would affect their offspring. either way, its their fault and so is society/foid hypergamy.
low IQ comment. Jeremy meeks has some of the ugliest parents ever

Your parents expected to raise you as a man who would eventually get a wife and spread the family's genes with her. This goal alone will not be met as a result of your looks and/or mentally ill behavior. By being a subhuman, you have literally made your parents really angry and depressed seeing that their own son won't reproduce. This feeling is probably the worst in the world. It honestly cannot be comparable. Being an incel doesn't only affect you, but it deeply creates a devastating impact on those who raised you and wished that you would've become normal and successful.

It is honestly over. Inceldom simply opens a can of worms influencing you and those around you in a horrible manner. Your parents proudly made you with their shitty genes, but they will soon realize this deep mistake and express overwhelming remorse and regret.

Even if I was 10/10 gigachad with a 6 or 7 figure income I'd still be a failure in my parents eyes so why bother... 11 out of 10 things I've done is wrong. Number 11 is the fact I was born. lol

By being a subhuman, you have literally made your parents really angry and depressed seeing that their own son won't reproduce.
Well they made me motherfucker. Parents are never entitled to having perfect or respectable children that will pass on their bloodline.

Nah my father left when I was 9 and has not given a fuck since.

Good.

They made me in their bed now they have to sleep in it.

I'm their token genetic mistake since I have siblings, so they don't care nor dislike me since they're the "love your offspring no matter what" types. But if I were an only child they would be angry and depressed by now lmao.

Idgaf anymore about what they think, they hate me anyway.

That's one of the worst things of being an incel, letting your parents and family down. It would be okay if you had a bad relationship with your parents but mine cares so much about me. My dad always asks me after every night out if I've met a girl and at all family meetings people ask me if I have a gf and it pains me to say no every time.

Older brother is chad tier with no hairloss but gay so no kids there, little bro is a 5'6 manlet with worse genetics than me but manages to have friends and orbit some femoid he's trying to get at.

My parents just wanted me to graduate and I’m done with that.

I don't care, they forced me to exist. Whether you admit it or not, if you're a parent you have a debt to your child that you'll never be able to truly repay. My parents wouldn't have had to worry about me not meeting their expectations if they didn't create me. If I'm even willing to indulge the concept, they're more to blame than I could ever be.

This is an extremely cucked mentality to have. Your inceldom is a direct result of your parents' genes and lack of environmental intervention while growing up (injecting human growth hormone if child is a manlet for example).

OP's sentiments just scream "I'm your typical ethnik with no capacity for introspection and little/no sentience."

its their fault for passing their shit genes they can kill me if they want i dont care

I respectfully disagree. In my case, my parents lacked expectations. They were to distracted by their own struggle to deal with stresses and temptations of life.

Humans aren't plants - you can't just "water them" and expect them to grow.

It gets even worse when you're an only child like me. I'm still young at 22 almost 23 but i'm sure in the next few years there will be a lot of questions regarding women and starting a family.

Thay seem to not care about that much, tbh, they belive i could find a gf if i quit my home, but only do so for gymcelling. No pressure on me to start a family or something like that, they are sure that would happen in the future.

My parents are cucks. They want my sisters to sleep around and for me to be a SJW soyboy numale cuck. Fuck whatever they want.

my parents are really optimists, they really think i'm gonna found a wamen one day, poor them
but also the most important thing for them it's I finish my study and I'm not going to stop