Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have every right to be angry.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you have every right to be angry because guess what? Even women I’m better looking than are sexually active, even ones with shit personalities so yeah, I’m gonna be pissed off when women get to live on the real life easy difficulty setting while men like me sexually suffer so I have every damn right to say how I feel about all this bullshit and guess what? If you’re a locally undesired male, you do too.

The same type of foids that say ‘I support incel suicide’ are the ones that are locally desired from what I have observed so yeah and I hope the foids that say that shit get acid chucked in their faces for trashing and promoting suicide against the less privileged while being privileged as fuck.

I mog most women at IT yet I'm a khhv.

They will know

Oh poor little incel. You are angry. Poor little infant.
Now go ahead, buy yourself a Glock and shoot yourself.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Show some respect to one of the most based posters you newfaggot.