Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "you have big lips girls will love to kiss"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Something my mother told me when I was young. Ironically my lips are one of the traits girls make fun of me for the most

Eb63eee809b1478a1a9604b2173afa3b

the only time a girl will love big lips is when they’re on a thugmaxxing niggER

Didnt someone post your face here? Big lips are definitely a huge failo shes just trying to make u feel better about it

Last edited:
Full lips are a halo, big/fat lips a failo

My upper lips are thinner than my lower ones.

My mom said the same to me wtf

My lips are also shit they look like jeremy meeks but cracked unhealthy and slightly narrower.

Yeah.

I think she realized my face was shit. She'll only occasionally bring up my height now

Common mom cope

Yes
My mom says girls care about money and status more.

I'll vaccum foids whole face if she tried kissing my lips jfl

Getting compliments from own mother stating incel is actually suicidefuel experience

It's typical for mothers to feminize their sons, which leads to disaster. They basically are incapable to raise a man and treat their own sons as if they were females. They project femininty onto you and judge your physical features as if you were a woman.
I've had my mother tell me i had a nice thin long neck and attractive long eyebrows, when i was a kid. Those are obviously terribly weak and feminine looking things to have as a man. I also had my grandmother tell me i had such a nice narrow and small chin, which again is obviously a complete low T beta faggot trait considering i'm a guy.
Most women are simply completely lacking the parts of the brain that are needed to actually have empathy and understanding for anything else but themselves.

To sum it up, women are completely retarded and should never be allowed to have a say in their sons developement.

Big lips are faggot trait

Big lips are faggot trait
No

It's typical for mothers to feminize their sons, which leads to disaster. They basically are incapable to raise a man and treat their own sons as if they were females. They project femininty onto you and judge your physical features as if you were a woman.
I've had my mother tell me i had a nice thin long neck and attractive long eyebrows, when i was a kid. Those are obviously terribly weak and feminine looking things to have as a man. I also had my grandmother tell me i had such a nice narrow and small chin, which again is obviously a complete low T beta faggot trait considering i'm a guy.
Most women are simply completely lacking the parts of the brain that are needed to actually have empathy and understanding for anything else but themselves.

To sum it up, women are completely retarded and should never be allowed to have a say in their sons developement.
True

My mom used to tell me this too
One time she also moked them saying they were nigger lips
But yeah mi lips are ugly
:feelsrope:

I don't have any lips...
0539171db1428c1969b3f86f35c77ecc 918107013

Holy shit my boomer trumpet instructor used this line.
It was a nice gesture but horseshit as all things boomers say wrt to smv