Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have been rejected by every female thats ever seen you.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The truth is that if any female looked at you and thought you where worthy of a relationship with her then she would chase after you and approach you with offers and sexual intent.
Saying that woman are shy and don't chase after guys is just bullshit, I've seen it with my own eyes how good looking guys get chased by females.

Damn, your sig.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

I've seen it myself as well. If no female has ever pursued you, or at the very least given you any signs or interest, it's over.

Femails are fucking neeks man

:feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

giphy.gif

You make this post once a week, and it has yet to be any less true.

Lol no shit, your GENETICS are suppose to do all the work for you not personality or some other societal bullshit. It was all a lie so we dont LDAR and are forced to be good little cogs in the machine :)

I had the chance of escaping a few times. I was too shy and awkward though. That was when I was younger and better looking. I'm nearly 30 and balding now. It's over. I had my chance and I fucked it up. I should have been more agressive and determined when I was in my late teens and early 20s. We didn't even have social media back then. I was the weird kid who never left the house and stayed home playing video games. It was a mistake. I know some guys who went to high school with me and even though they are uglier and shorter than me they still managed to get married. My personality is too fucked up too. I can't deny this.

I had the chance of escaping a few times. I was too shy and awkward though. That was when I was younger and better looking. I'm nearly 30 and balding now. It's over. I had my chance and I fucked it up. I should have been more agressive and determined when I was in my late teens and early 20s. We didn't even have social media back then. I was the weird kid who never left the house and stayed home playing video games. It was a mistake. I know some guys who went to high school with me and even though they are uglier and shorter than me they still managed to get married. My personality is too fucked up too. I can't deny this.

This as well is never mentioned on here, and even if it is people always like "lol stop coping you're just ugly" which is bullshit

Shyness/high inhibition is a COMPLETE fucking death sentence.

This as well is never mentioned on here, and even if it is people always like "lol stop coping you're just ugly" which is bullshit

To even get a chance with a women you have to be decent looking. For most of us our looks barred us from relationships long before inhibition.

To even get a chance with a women you have to be decent looking. For most of us our looks barred us from relationships long before inhibition.

true, but some people are just shy as fuck.

females all want some bad boy chad who will beat them half to death and rape their ass. not some stuttering cuck (even if he's GL) who will always treat her right, that's not "exciting" enough for these filthy scum.

A lot of things we say here is total BS to be honest. It's not 100% looks, otherwise I wouldn't see ugly guys with girlfriends everyday.

Even grannies?

A lot of things we say here is total BS to be honest. It's not 100% looks, otherwise I wouldn't see ugly guys with girlfriends everyday.

i agree. every day in college i am seeing guys with below average looks with girls, looksmatched couples, but it fuckign SUCKs seeing that shit.

Not being approached ever guarantees you're a sub7. Not getting anything even though you spam approached with 0 standards guarantees you're sub4.

i agree. every day in college i am seeing guys with below average looks with girls, looksmatched couples, but it fuckign SUCKs seeing that shit.
take Grotesque for instance. The guy is not even that ugly but he's autistic as fuck. He's cringeworthy. I watched the last video he posted on youtube and he completely behaved like a child. If he wasn't so mentally fucked up he could be with a wife and children now. LMS is over 6 feet tall, but he's also mentally screwed up. Then we have tellem-t.. the list goes on and on. A lot of guys here ( me included) could benefit from finding professional help.

Well said

This is similar to my life