Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You have anger management problems"

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Anger doesnt exist in a vacuum. You cant keep inflicting pain on someone and expect them to not get upset. Normies are retarded. They are so passive aggressive, but the moment you call them out on their shit, they go "whoa bro calm down you have anger issues". I miss our old society, where you could kill someone for disrespecting you. I imagine people were much more polite back then.

I wish we could go back to the wild west rules. If someone insults you, you challenge them to a duel. Either you die or them. It's a win win situation. It's very healthy.

This exact thing was said to me once. This chadlite cunt kept being a cunt to me and when I beat him up the foid teacher I got told off by told me that I probably have anger issues

I wish we could go back to the wild west rules. If someone insults you, you challenge them to a duel. Either you die or them. It's a win win situation. It's very healthy.
Its better, but the other person could kill you. Its better if you just suckerpunch them before they can fight back
This exact thing was said to me once. This chadlite cunt kept being a cunt to me and when I beat him up the foid teacher I got told off by told me that I probably have anger issues
Even if you get jumped by a bunch of guys, you'll still get suspended for "being involved in fighting".

Should've beat her up too

Uhmmmm mister your attitude is very problematic, have you like tried to consult your local therapist or something...?

Attachments

• soyjak.jpg
    soyjak.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
I don't like the angery management!

They induce rage tantrums!

I miss our old society, where you could kill someone for disrespecting you. I imagine people were much more polite back then
yeah, polite enough to kill you for disrespecting them :feelstastyman:

I have done the same thing. A fucking sluts, chad boyfriend attempted to beat me up after I said something warranted to his girlfriend for disrespecting me. I kicked the shit out of the miscreant and screamed at the foid, calling her a slut and a worthless retard. Someone physically assaulted me and, fortuitously, justice was on my side. People saw that I was attacked and only took necessary measures to negate the threat posed to myself.

Very High IQ anger does not come outta nowhere

it would be ideal if you could just k.ll all the cunts who fuck with you.

If duels still existed, I'd challenge every chad who has started making out in front of me just to piss me off
I am an incel who has no value. It doesn't matter if many incels die but so will many chads.

Duels are what would make this society more equal

My dad tells me I have anger issues and belong in a mental hospital for breaking a few small things of his in anger then he threatens to break my collar bone for disagreeing with him the fucking asshole :feelskek::feelskek:

The irony is that I admit I have anger management issues, yet almost nobody knows about it since I only ever vent on this forum. Seriously I'm always polite irl, regardless of how I feel. Then I just go home and proceed to punch the shit out of myself, jfl, eternally cucked.

So much for my personality being why I'm incel, I guarantee that anybody who knows me irl would be shocked to know how I actually feel, or the stuff I think about.

Death by 1000 cuts will make anyone angry

My dad tells me I have anger issues and belong in a mental hospital for breaking a few small things of his in anger then he threatens to break my collar bone for disagreeing with him the fucking asshole :feelskek::feelskek:
Just keep letting him threat you like that while keeping his collarbone intact theory.

Last edited:
why are we so upset,well because foids dont give us a chance to get laid,pussy is the number one sedative,pacifier,will to do things and responsible for good mood of the normie cattle,I would like to see em without it,how would they feel.

I'm too weak to beat up Chad, but one day a Chad pulled the back of my collar and I told him to fuck off. At lunch he threatened me, so I went and got a stick, came back while he had his back turned and smashed it over his head. He went walking off and I was gonna do the same, but I thought about how much I hated this cunt of a person, so I turned around and followed him into the office and smashed the thing over this cunts head again and attempted a third time until a teacher took me down. I was suspended, but this guy waited outside my house on his bike so I just dropped out of school and didn't bother going back. He did 2 years in prison for beating the fuck out of a foid and waving around a gun high on meth. The thing that makes me so angry about this cunt is that he has two kids with different foids, currently in a relationship, employed and everyone who went to school still loves him.