Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have an arsenal of nuclear warheads and you can turn an entire country into rubble. Where do you send it to?

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 19h 1m
AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
16d 6h 25m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
624d 22h 53m
Wherever you live

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
190d 19h 55m
the weak points on earth causing the earth to split into pieces and lose atmosphere and humans to be eradicated

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
66d 23h 38m
A bit everywhere, it's pointless to aim for only one country.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Generalissimo of currycel republic.
★★
2d 4h 52m
India overpopulated shithole 900 million less subhumans would certainly help this country

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
30d 21h 30m
the weak points on earth causing the earth to split into pieces and lose atmosphere and humans to be eradicated
smart

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
108d 10h 7m
South America, because the gangs there are so fucked up that they inspired ISIS.

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

Recruit
★★★
2d 4h 32m
Short term satisfaction:
-The USA so the world gonna live in absolute peace once for all. Too bad is still gonna end in 100years like it or not but at least... those would be 100years of peace.

Long term goals:
-Curryland. 3billions death would already means making the planet living a lot longer, also, consider curries are worthless blupilled cucks so nobody except western macrocorporation wageslaving them will miss them.

PERSONAL CHOICE:
-this one

^a high-iq fellow posted it before me :feelsYall:

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
98d 23m
Jewland of course

Though jewland is small so I would have a lot of spares so I would say UK next then actually can I have more please I wanna nuke everybody tbh
I say UK.

Ramcel

Ramcel

Sorrow Of Miku
★★★★★
3d 1h 12m
India, ME, Africa, Pakistan.

Out of those the most pressing to nuke would be India/Pakistan. Blacks are a useful slave species for they can inhabit the African plains/ mines without getting skin cancer.

The ME is not brutally low iq and they seem to possess a brutal enough climate to prevent overpopulation.

Pakistan is a decent country, slightly underdeveloped. India on the other hand is a fertile land which produces massive waste due to poor control over the populace. However, it would be a shame to nuke the farmland.

It would be best then to take the nukes and dissamble them for energy. Or, to selectively nuke certain parts of these countries at a high enough elevation to avoid nuclear fallout.

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

I will ascend until 2028
★★★★★
81d 2h 21m
Ya momma looooves my big cock in her sexy, tight, wet curry pussy :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
In order from top to bottom priority:
1. US
2. Israel
3. France
4. England
5. ukraine