Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You hate yourself

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Every single choice, each small everyday cowardice of yours, has been part of this mechanism to shelter yourself from your self-hate. Spit all your venom, poison every well in the world — even in the Nothingness of God it would still be you, and you’d hate yourself for eternity.
How old are you, 20, 25, 30? and still having achieved nothing and dreamed little, you are here, distilling your poison, spewing your ressentiment at the life and the fun that is going on outside, beyond, far beyond your grasp. And so you spit: “it’s all trash, I hate it anyway". Its over.

I didnt write this btw, it was a chad

I really do hate myself, but also the whole world, too.

Self hate is an incel trait

I really do hate myself, but also the whole world, too.
I try not to think about myself or else I get into an internal crisis about how I recognize I'm an idiot but if I recognize I'm an idiot then am I not an idiot?

You become a self conscious idiot
but an idiot that is self conscious wouldn't be an idiot because an idiot is typically close minded? Also I see idiots fail to do things I can do? But when I do things typical people can do I can't do it?

Also I see idiots fail to do things I can do? But when I do things typical people can do I can't do it?
I can relate to this tbh but you have to keep in mind that self awareness isnt necessarily intelligence. Some people are aware of their limitations and others are totally reckless and act stupdly but have great abilities like 200 qi

Yes, but I hate everyone else more than I hate myself

bro fuck this I'm awesome I love myself I'm a god