Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys will always be family

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
As you guys may know I recently announced my recent ascension. I just wanted to say that you people are family. I grew up reading all of your stories, all of your frustrations, and became to know and befriend some of you. I've been a KHHV for 22 years, and if you would like to know how I did it just click on my other post. You guys will always be a part of my life, and even if no one else cares about male lonelyness just know that I do. I sincerely hope that all of your futures are less lonely than what they've always been.

Okay I'm ready for the ban-hammer

What are the stats of the foid you fucked?

You go be happy. Swear to me never to tell the secrets you know of the incels in Hell.

Youve only been here a year and are acting like you went on a decade-long Tolkien adventure. kys fag. you were never incel in the first place

He said he is not white
We haven't even seen him jfl. This is why niggas infiltrate easily on here.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Hes tall and white and he's very much filled with bluepill light
5'7 non white, look at my oldest post and see for yourself that I've always been consistent with my real height

Youve only been here a year and are acting like you went on a decade-long Tolkien adventure. kys fag. you were never incel in the first place
I was since incels.me and r/braincels, but newfags like you wouldn't understand smh

We haven't even seen him jfl. This is why niggas infiltrate easily on here.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF
It's always something with racebaiters, if I said I was white you fags wouldn't have said anything. I know your kind

It's always something with racebaiters, if I said I was white you fags wouldn't have said anything. I know your kind
You don't know shit. Now go suck on your queens toes faggot. You would've been high iq to realize it's not about race. But it's the fact that your good looking enough to get some pussy facially wise. The state of this forum.

You don't know shit. Now go suck on your queens toes faggot. You would've been high iq to realize it's not about race. But it's the fact that your good looking enough to get some pussy facially wise. The state of this forum.
I'm sorry that you where born that way, I do know shit, I lived it all my life...

I'm sorry that you where born that way, I do know shit, I lived it all my life...
No you really haven't. Right now what just said in your posts contradicts literally everything about you.

Show a picture of your face, you can blur out your eyeballs

If you were ''family'' you would have the minimum decency to not make a bluepill/bragging thread and also would fuck off when asked.
no you are not, you are still here being a massive faggot talking garbage.

Bragging to incels wtf how long can you get. we don't give a fuck nigga. Your competing with Chad out there us. Now go kill yourself :feelskek:

As you guys may know I recently announced my recent ascension. I just wanted to say that you people are family. I grew up reading all of your stories, all of your frustrations, and became to know and befriend some of you. I've been a KHHV for 22 years, and if you would like to know how I did it just click on my other post. You guys will always be a part of my life, and even if no one else cares about male lonelyness just know that I do. I sincerely hope that all of your futures are less lonely than what they've always been.

Where's that thread of your announcement?
Another day at mogs.is :feelsbadman:

Fakecel?

Don't know if it's just me but have you guys started to notice an influx of ascension posts? :feelswhat:

He claims he's not white, yet he never specifies which race he is. And also lol @ the bluepilled advice in the other thread. Why would you even bother trying to give advice knowing that half of us are blackpilled?

You ascended, good for you. But just remember, the blackpill is never wrong.

Dude ived never heard of you, and you probably just got lucky with a slut. She'll be gone by next week and you'll be back on this forum.

JFL this guy cannot spell loneliness.

It's no wonder he ascended.

5'7 non white, look at my oldest post and see for yourself that I've always been consistent with my real height

Yeah JBW is bull shit, what else is new.

:blackpill:

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST SAY YOU ARE LEAVING AND DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT MENTIONING YOU ASCENDED? YOU COULDVE JUST SAID HEY GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM AND GOT SOME CONTACT INFO FROM PEOPLE HERE BUT NO. YOU FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT.

Youll be back, youll get cucked and be back. Only Chad is safe from that, remember. One fucking mistake and you are crushed, so dont delete your account herr retard :lul::lul::lul:
7/10 big tits, ass, cute face, and fun as hell
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You go be happy. Swear to me never to tell the secrets you know of the incels in Hell.
But most normies are blackpilled also lol.
She doesn’t love you…never forget that. If she sees something better she’ll toss you to the curb.

fakecel still unbanned jfl :lul:

This is why you’re not incel until 23+. Plenty of people struggle with girls in their early 20’s and eventually ascend

How come you were only online for 2 days

Ok chad. How did you meet her?

True, you and me are probably one of the last Incels on this site.

You may be onto something.