Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys were right

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Tim Pool is (((controlled))) opposition:

Lack of information, my ass, the evidence is all around. This fool has no idea what he is talking about, or he's paid off. Oh well, life goes on. :feelscomfy:

what is this even about?

Some thread a while ago that I lost track of where Tim Pool was called out as controlled opposition, even though he purports to be an independent news/media source. I somewhat believed it, but didn't fully 100% believe it until now.

Never was a fan of tim pool and his toque

Tim pool fucking sucks lol.

Tim pool fucking sucks lol.
Yeah. I used to watch him because I thought he was different, but he really is just more of the same.

Controlled opposition is all around. People who aren't bought are usually not given a platform on the mainstream propaganda machines e.g., YouTube.

Controlled opposition is all around. People who aren't bought are usually not given a platform on the mainstream propaganda machines e.g., YouTube.
Yeah, and I've been an idiot for not realizing that. Not that I haven't been disillusioned to Tim Pool for the last few years, I just have a hard time breaking away from those I follow. Sometimes I just need a helpful kick to the pants.

He has always been an obvious paid shill.