Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys want based meme to stay the based squirrel or go back to being the b dawg?

You guys want based meme to stay the based squirrel or go back to being the b dawg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
Possibly the single most important issue to decide in not only incels.is history but the entire history of the internet for that matter. :feelshehe:
Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth
christmas vacation squirrel GIF

Bbc One Jump GIF by BBC

I want YOU to use the fat link avi again

Keep the squirrel it's funny.

He’s perfect as the deranged Reddit squirrel! :feelskek:

So of course that’s what I voted for but I can see other users point about the B as being iconic for him now.

The B rises........

The first option B

Sorry, already a t dog

It's hilarious how much of a failo the avi is juxtaposed to how based his posts are, we need to keep it

samuel-jackson-stares.gif

Why is this a poll?

Cuz I thought you’d want to gauge the people’s reaction to what they want you to be or rather wear as your symbol moving forward? :feelswhat:

:feelskek::feelshaha::forcedsmile:

Cuz I thought you’d want to gauge the people’s reaction to what they want you to be or rather wear as your symbol moving forward? :feelswhat:

:feelskek::feelshaha::forcedsmile:
My hands are cuffed with my own avatar. I feel like a kid who can't choose what shirt to wear because his uncle is choosing for him. :feelsree:

My hands are cuffed with my own avatar. I feel like a kid who can't choose what shirt to wear because his uncle is choosing for him. :feelsree:
Funny GIF

Don’t worry! I know what’s best for you, so I decided you keep the squirrel avi. You’ll thank me later

Bring back his Orange B, it's iconic at this point.

Most "inceldom discussed" post in ID in 2024

The B has heritage

Possibly the single most important issue to decide in not only incels.is history but the entire history of the internet for that matter. :feelshehe:
Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth
christmas vacation squirrel GIF

Bbc One Jump GIF by BBC
give us back what you stole from us thief

That Stupid squirrel suits him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6