Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys overestimate how much control jews have

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Thet only control America and the UK. That's about it. But obviously, that's enough to influence other parts of the world.

Thet only control America and the UK. That's about it. But obviously, that's enough to influence other parts of the world.
france too tho
(if u control usa u control a big part of the world also)

And different jews have different interests, they aren't a unified hivemind

Every country with a central bank (every country) is controlled by jews.

u control usa u control a big part of the world also
Yes, that's why I said you can influence other countries, through, movements like librealism. That's about it. People here act like they directly control every government. If that was true so many countries even western ones wouldn't be pro palestine.
france too tho
They Also have some influence in the EU

Every country with a central bank (every country) is controlled by jews.
Good point, but that's still not enough for total control. I'm sure the banks in iran aren't controlled by Jews.

Good point, but that's still not enough for total control. I'm sure the banks in iran aren't controlled by Jews.
How jewre (see what i did there, sounds like sure but if it had jew in the beginning :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:)

If all the banks are controlled by the jews, and all the weapon manufacturing is controlled by the jews and the universal currency is the JEW US DOLLAR. How is it not worldwide control?

They control the Western world and Russia, and by extension their proxies. But yeah, a place like Iran or the IEA for instance is not Jew-ran

Do you know what controlled opposition is??
I don't think a country like Ireland is controlled opposition tho. But otherwise, I agree. They probably, can influence elections because, they own the banks, but they don't have direct control.

wouldn't be pro palestine.
Which europe gov is pro palestine ? idk because for example here in france it is ILLEGAL to be pro hamas and almost illegal too to be pro palestine in extension

I'm here waiting for your device to EXPLODE so you can come back here and type it with your NOSE: " tHe jEwS dOn'T hAvE tOo mUcH cOnTroL oVeR tHiNgS (yet), goy."

IMG 20240919 090527

They control America. The world's dominating super power. Retard.