Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys need to try

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Users who don't approach, take showers, haircuts, gymmaxx, etc are the reason society thinks incels are lazy don't even try.

You need to try getting a girlfriend just to prove a point.

The more we make it obvious to normies that their advice never worked and that it's all about looks, the more likely we are to spread the blackpill

Also, what if a woman you approached does become your girlfriend? It doesn't hurt to try, it only hurts NOT TO TRY.
Seriously, this website should be renamed volcels.co
full

I already tried

There’s no faster way to realize just how over it is than to self improvemaxx and realize you still arent good enough. I admit i havent self improvemaxxed as much as i would like, but i have approachmaxxed and the rejections haunt me to this day

There’s no faster way to realize just how over it is than to self improvemaxx and realize you still arent good enough. I admit i havent self improvemaxxed as much as i would like, but i have approachmaxxed and the rejections haunt me to this day
We need to make it obvious to others that no matter how much self improvement we do, we are still not enough

We need to make it obvious to others that no matter how much self improvement we do, we are still not enough
It all comes back to face, height, and race. Cant self improvemaxx any of those. At least self improvemaxxing feels good and can keep you healthy, so its not a total waste

It all comes back to face, height, and race. Cant self improvemaxx any of those. At least self improvemaxxing feels good and can keep you healthy, so its not a total waste
Keep yourself healthy to have healthy offspring :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile women and chads get drunk, use drugs and eat like shit and they end up having disabled children.

So much for natural selection

When did you approach the last time?

I've been rated 2/10 before and after i tried

This should be in must read

No self improvement for your height

true, if one has never even attempted to looksmax even one day of their life then they are volcel

but I think everyone here has tried at some point.

Countless of people here tried and never got anything. I know I did. It only left me more defeated than when I didn't. Now I think LDAR is the true answer all along.

Most incels I see nowadays are well dressed, well groomed, hygienic, in good shape and workout. But that's not enough and they're still single.

Cucks are gonna think that way no matter how much we try we try so why even care what they think?

I tried one last time, before turning 31.

I will die without having kissed a girl.

It's over. Never enough.

Agreed.

I've tried, failed, and am still a KHHV.

Can't be volcel if you are born inkwell

Keep yourself healthy to have healthy offspring :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile women and chads get drunk, use drugs and eat like shit and they end up having disabled children.

So much for natural selection
Still nothing wrong with keeping yourself healthy. Women and chads can literally fuck off at this point.

I hope people dont think of "trying" as only cold approaching.
Considering the fact that many of us are KHHVs, even hanging out with a foid might improve your sanity.

Hell, it might even be hanging out in a video game or a chat room.
You might not get a relationship or get your dick wet, but its another cope to add to the list.

Last edited:
using your logic to the extreme how long should a man try before being classified as an incel?

100, 10000?
i accept all into the cold embrace of inceldom as long as they have atleast been rejected a few times.

Been there, done that.
Still doing it once in a while.
Still doesn't work...

using your logic to the extreme how long should a man try before being classified as an incel?

100, 10000?
i accept all into the cold embrace of inceldom as long as they have atleast been rejected a few times.

This is what I would use as my criteria

At least 20 cold approaches and at least 10 attempts to ask out a female that you interact with often (at school, university, work, etc)

If you don't have any women that you interact with, then you will never know if its really just looks, because no woman has had to chance to "like your personality", you've never made a woman laugh, went out to eat with her, etc, then you can't know for sure its your lack of looks keeping you from getting a date

REQUIREMENTS: BEING DRESSED DECENTLY, AND HAVING SHOWERED, AND BEING WELL GROOMED (ELSE IT DOESN'T COUNT)

If you keep failing in all those instances and even see looks of disgust on women's faces, there's no point in continuing to try

I know for a fact it comes down to looks for me, because every place I go I'm the guy making people laugh, the guy people want on their shift because I lighten the mood, etc, but I can never get a date

I did a lot of cold approaching at university, I really tried during that time, and I always asked for numbers and tried to make friends with as much people as possible, nothing worked

Now I don't bother trying because its a waste of time, so my efforts are focused on building wealth

At least I know I can leave that path behind without any regrets, I won't have any "what if" questions, because I know that path is closed to me, I did all that I could do

Seriously you guys have no idea, I literally have a different personality, extremely different, than the one I had before university, I forced myself out of being shy and started being more "out going", it did not make a difference

You can become a completely different person, but if you aren't good looking enough it doesn't matter, personality does not matter

Been there, done that.
Still doing it once in a while.
Still doesn't work...

I would say after a certain point there's no point in "retrying" it, you'd just be wasting your time and revisiting a state of mind that makes you depressed, it will only bring back up bad memories

Last edited:
I've done all of that except for gymaxxing, is it over?

Not surprisingly, CuckTears hasn't touched this

Your one the person I more respect over here. But I have to ask. Have you tried?

well I actually have tried before, and I failed. I am currently trying to looksmaxx in several ways, so I would still say I'm trying, even though I know it's likely over

I'm trying even today
full
My friend. This is my status.

1. Showmaxx.
I live in a third world country, people in my country shower every day. Even with cold water.

2. Haircuts

I'm a curly hair like the Boston terrorist guy. I have tried tons of styles but none of it can make it up for my horrible face. I'm currently letting my hair grow to use a tail. And try if the "wolf tail" haircut.

3. Cloth.

I like Zara Stores' cloth but lately, they have ridiculous shit. Chad gonna look fine in everything. I dress casual, semi-professional.

4. Gymaxx.

Fair point, I trying doing fasting but my chest looks like this.
Petus

I'm sure if gymaxx would help me. Besides I work 8 hours a day, I don't have time to spent 3 hours in the gym.

In my country confess love to a girl it is called "declarar", I have tried that around 4 or 5 times. But no result at all. In my youth, I always wondered how chad does it. I have a focus on trying to improve my coding skills, And I am considered a top programmer in my circles, besides that just a few people in my circle now English and Coding. So no I haven't been lazy, I'm just ugly.

Sadly my mental health deteriorates every day. I can feel how I lose the capacity of focus by day.