Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you guys make me more ill

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i don't hate any of you but i love you ,it's just that you guys have 0 optimisim it makes me think that you will stay in the same place in a never ending cycle of pain and suffering caused by anger , that is why i want to stay off the forums , and honestly i noticed alot of changes and i actually evolved even though my life became more worse and horrible

Optimism is cowardice

How tf do you want to be optimistic given how fucked up the things are for us?

good I want you to be very ill and sick OP

JoinedAug 11, 2022Posts435

that is why i want to stay off the forums
you probably need to go to reddit then if you want an emotional support group, this place isn't for you and tbh i don't feel ill at all being here.
i kinda feel more optimistic about things more than ever

Yeah, the world is nothing but sunshine and rainbows bro.

i don't hate any of you but i love you ,it's just that you guys have 0 optimisim it makes me think that you will stay in the same place in a never ending cycle of pain and suffering caused by anger , that is why i want to stay off the forums , and honestly i noticed alot of changes and i actually evolved even though my life became more worse and horrible
ok GrAY.

it's over

Then don't use this website. You are voulntary here, nothing is holding you here

Sorry that the truth makes you feel bad.

If you want to delude yourself and deny your own observations of how attractive people are treated, that's your choice to make. But the cope always breaks down in the end, forum or not.

Its best not to think about. For the most of us here life is wasted because of no opportunities. Optimism requires hope, which is long gone.

It's hard to be optimistic when the tragedy is your face.

being optimistic as a 1/10 truecel

what are you talking about man

Understandable. It's ok to take a break for a while and come back in a few weeks/months. I did so recently :feelsokman:

ill like cool right

Sorry that the truth makes you feel bad.

If you want to delude yourself and deny your own observations of how attractive people are treated, that's your choice to make. But the cope always breaks down in the end, forum or not.

Same tbh. I feel more miserable and aggressive ever since joining.

real life is the real blackpill

and honestly i noticed alot of changes and i actually evolved even though my life became more worse and horrible
Lmao logic 404. Sounds like you need to take a seat here then.