Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you guys like this song

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
"clout culture" song (what spotify calls trap rap music) by a thug/money/talentmaxxed ugly blackman who cant get his oneitis

I don't like rap

No man. It’s trash tbh.

Is that really Kayne? He doesn’t look like him. As for the song. I’m indifferent about it. He botched that flip and almost broke his neck.

i love kanye tbh graduation is my fav album of his
one of my fav songs

TFW when it’s not Chad Marco

Whoever thinks they hate rap. Btw how is this in inceldom discussion? Move this to off-topic.

No, I prefer power metal and jpop.

No, I prefer power metal and jpop.
surprised to hear you like jpop. i assumed incels would think jpop is either boys who threw away their lives to literally be a product that basically only raises girls fame/money/looks standards to match literal idols, or girls who prey on the lonliness of japanese men. if u like it, power to ya

You can hardly understand that dude

because you jsut dont like it, or is there more to it?

I never took interest in it. I like songs more like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Jersey Boys, etc...

When I think of rap especially nowadays, all I can think of is Lil Xan.

I never took interest in it. I like songs more like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Jersey Boys, etc...

When I think of rap especially nowadays, all I can think of is Lil Xan.
not gonna try to get you into rap, but when you think of rap today, try to think of Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, JID, and Ski Mask for normal rap. and for clout rap, think of trippie red (1000x better than lil xan).