Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You guys like thick thighs such as this?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

What about this one? @kay'

Kill it with fire.

too thick for me

thick thighs = wide hips = great ass
So yes

her head looks disproportionate

Looks like a man but I'll take it, I'd fuck her doggystyle all the way to avoid looking at her face

Gross.
But would still fuck.

I don't like fatties nor a foid that has Ronaldinho muscled legs.
PLUS: This one looks like a low-tier gipsy half-nigger. But, as i said, would still fuck :fuk:

That looks like elephantiasis. :dafuckfeels:

@Truefaitholdorder

of course,i almost coomed in my pants just looking at that rn :ahegao:

I like thighs with lines like that

Fucking Hot Indian

AHHHH FUCKING HELL!!! Why do they all drop their morals and pants for shitty chads who literally have nothing no connection or anything besides looks… why do females have to make me hate them?! Why can’t they just be decent people and stop throwing themselves sexually without thought at these good looking guys.. the fact those guys don’t have to do anything but exist and say a couple words to get females meanwhile nothing we can do can substitute for our appearance…
Chad has an endless stream of whatever females he wants… and week he could have this without effort just by saying the word…

I’ve been trying to better myself for years years and years going out all the time swiping endlessly… drinking myself into misery and walking home pissed hopelessly lost in despair trying for over a decade to be good enough while chad just matches says a compliment and asks to bang and I get told but reddit type scum it’s my “””personality “””” fuuuuuxcxkkk I was a good guy for years I just didn’t have a good face. Tinder proves face and body/height is the determining factor…

God I’ve fantasised about being able to be appealing enough to get a female like this for probably 13 plus years since I was a teenager…

I always thought it would happen one day but after over a decade it’s still an impossible fantasy like winning lotto yet if I suddenly became model looking guy I could make a tinder and have someone like that within the month. Within a week if I could find them but ones with legs like that are seemingly rare…

Fuck I just want to see those in the thigh high fishnets with that rubbery band thing that goes around the thigh. I want to run my hands all over them and have them wrapped around me all day while I watch movies or something. When they’ve got that curve at the front and back when they’re standing sideways that’s the best kind of legs.. thick chunky thighs… fuck for once in my life why can’t they stop dropping for these chad pieces of shit and give a guy like me a chance .
Life isn’t fair and what kind of God would allow attractive men to effortlessly plot these females while the majority of men simply can’t do shit cause of a stupid fucking face and height we didn’t choose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back