Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys have no sense of time

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I get replies on my question threads 10 hours to a day after i made it
It's too late you dips

Some of you still have Christmas profile pics
It's close to the middle of fucking January change it already

lol even the mods play the game of quoting you out of time

That's the beauty of a small forum, a thread can be necrobumped or a question answered much later on.

I'd say anything beyond page 2 on the main and page 4 here is reaching, though.

nausea said:

What do you mean by "quoting you out of time"

A Good Friend said:
That's the beauty of a small forum, a thread can be necrobumped or a question answered much later on.

I'd say anything beyond page 2 on the main and page 4 here is reaching, though.

My zyros personality thread still gets replies

Wtf I already made the sims 4 character

Themisterpepsi said:
nausea said:
the classical smartass forum game of "you wrote this you wrote that" somewhere in the past

nausea said:
the classical smartass forum game of "you wrote this you wrote that" somewhere in the past

Ah I get it now

nausea said:
Themisterpepsi said:
nausea said:

That's the great thing about image boards. Your history is reset on every post. Today, I'll go on /pol/ and be a nazi, then I'll go to another thread and be a Black Lives Matter supporter. That's why you should never trust ideas from 4chan. Most of what /pol/ and it's e-celebs say is shitposts from five years ago.

Themisterpepsi said:

I noticed this too. SAD.

I notice a change between weekends and days, of course. But I could never tell you point blank what day of the week we're on without hovering my mouse over the time.

I still use the Reef calendar I got in San Diego like twelve years ago for.... reasons

wallhaven-76237.jpg

still change the month and everything

A Good Friend said:
I notice a change between weekends and days, of course. But I could never tell you point blank what day of the week we're on without hovering my mouse over the time.

I still use the Reef calendar I got in San Diego like twelve years ago for.... reasons

wallhaven-76237.jpg

still change the month and everything
You can probably tell when a holiday is over 

Half of incels.is can't for some reason

Themisterpepsi said:
Half of incels.is can't for some reason
they too busy catfishing, exposing "hypocrisy" and.........cucking themselves in the process

happy time

Themisterpepsi said:
Literally takes a minute to change

that's what I'm saying

I can't find strength to do anything what is not crucial to my survival

Themisterpepsi said:
Lol don't tell me Akarin is in Ukraine

I'm Polish

also if I was ukrainian I would be celebrating Christmas 5 days ago

nausea said:
did you lose some relatives in ww2?

Father of my granmother died somehow related to war. I don't know exactly how. I actually don't know anything about my roots.

Themisterpepsi said:
Literally 75% of this forum is European or uk

For me it seems like 75% are murricans

Akarin said:
nausea said:
did you lose some relatives in ww2?
Father of my granmother died somehow related to war. I don't know exactly how. I actually don't know anything about my roots.
do the polish hate more rus or ger?

nausea said:
do the polish hate more rus or ger?

Definitely germans. When we won 2:0 over them in football few years ago it felt like national holiday. That's strange because russians did much more harm to us and occupied our country till 1989. Not through army but through communism. It's like everyone hates germans, but not everyone hates russians.

nausea said:
hate russians

They are only mentioned in history for being dominated

Just lol'd @ poland

Themisterpepsi said:
They are only mentioned in history for being dominated

Just lol'd @ poland

we used to be really big

3zeSLJ1.png

One of russian national holiday is based on a day in which they taken out Kremlin from our hands.

but yeah our position in map is really fucked. We're between two most aggressive countries in europe, even now there is a small part of russia over our heads (Kaliningrad). We also fought with Sweden and Mongolia at one point.

Akarin said:
we used to be really big

3zeSLJ1.png

One of russian national holiday is based on a day in which they taken out Kremlin from our hands.

but yeah our position in map is really fucked. We're between two most aggressive countries in europe, even now there is a small part of russia over our heads (Kaliningrad). We also fought with Sweden and Mongolia at one point.

also you got the litpol commonwealth

Akarin said:

How do you guys not dispise Russia

nausea said:
cucking themselves in the process
so true, like these guys who pretend to be someone else just so they can talk to and get attention from a female, you cant be a bigger cuck than that

lostcel said:
nausea said:
cucking themselves in the process
so true, like these guys who pretend to be someone else just so they can talk to and get attention from a female, you cant be a bigger cuck than that
look at the threads pinned...

nausea said:

our queen Jadwiga married Lithuanian king and that's how our countries were joined

she was 11 he was 26  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Akarin said:
nausea said:
our queen Jadwiga married Lithuanian king and that's how our countries were joined
she was 11 he was 26 :cool: :cool: :cool:
righteous men lived at that time

Themisterpepsi said:

we do, we hate ukrainians even more because they did some reaaaal evil shit during ww2

As we do I mean polish people. I don't care about it. If one day russians would invade us again I wouldn't even go outside. I would not fight for this country unless it's a muslim invasion.

Akarin said:
Themisterpepsi said:
we do, we hate ukrainians even more because they did some reaaaal evil shit during ww2
As we do I mean polish people. I don't care about it. If one day russians would invade us again I wouldn't even go outside. I would not fight for this country unless it's a muslim invasion.
against or pro muslims?

Akarin said:

she was 11 he was 26  :cool: :cool: :cool:

The king had the right idea

nausea said:
against or pro muslims?

Against. They have the right idea about women and I support their fight against America but everything else they do is absolutely retarded.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
against or pro muslims?
Against. They have the right idea about women and I support their fight against America but everything else they do is absolutely retarded.
may I award you with a gif?

Akarin said:

mSZmRfTh.jpg

Take this

Themisterpepsi said:
I get replies on my question threads 10 hours to a day after i made it
It's too late you dips

I'm probably doing the thing that you complained about in your post lmao. but it is because not everyone is one here everyday (like myself) so by the time some see a post, it was made a long time ago

uglylifematters said:
I'm probably doing the thing that you complained about in your post lmao. but it is because not everyone is one here everyday (like myself) so by the time some see a post, it was made a long time ago

Most of my threads have unlimited time windows but I have a few threads that a limited time before it Dosent make sense to reply like this one
https://incels.is/Thread-Describe-zyros-personality-in-3-ways
By the time the first user replied it was already too late

Themisterpepsi said:
I get replies on my question threads 10 hours to a day after i made it
It's too late you dips

Rude.

nausea said:

... N-no...