Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you guys ever shower with your dad as a kid?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
you guys ever shower with your dad when you were little kids? he would clean himself with a bar of soap and then pass it down to you, both of you would pee in the shower and agree not to tell your mum. you would talk to your dad about life nonchalantly in the shower because you were too little of a kid for it to be weird, and he would dry your hair with a towel when you got out

those days are never coming back man, you will never be four years old again :feelscry:

Incestmaxxing and gaymaxxing start soon ngl

Incestmaxxing and gaymaxxing start soon ngl
this is also something that should be mentioned, the normalisation of homosexuality in our society nowadays means that two dudes doing something completely non-sexual together without clothes on like showering is somehow gay. women have spa resorts where they floppy tits and asses hang out in front of eachother but never get called lesbians for it, and in societies where men being gay gets them bashed men can kiss each other on the cheek and display affection for eachother but not be called gay.

this society is actually gay, it holds the behaviour of a small fag minority in higher regard than it does the behaviour of straight men

Last edited:
this is also something that should be mentioned, the normalisation of homosexuality in our society nowadays means that two dudes doing something completely non-sexual together without clothes on like showering is somehow gay. women have spa resorts where they floppy tits and asses hang out in front of eachother but never get called lesbians for it, and in societies where men being gay gets them bashed men can kiss each other on the cheek and display affection for eachother but not be called gay.

this society is actually gay
Although I agree to some extent, but what about sportsmen? They shower together after every training session and match

While you are it, I wouldn’t mind a threesome with two foids in spa resort ngl

No man. I took baths as a kid, started showering at 12 or 13.

Gayest thread of the day. Did your daddy molest you?

Although I agree to some extent, but what about sportsmen? They shower together after every training session and match

While you are it, I wouldn’t mind a threesome with two foids in spa resort ngl
athletes need to be professional and shower together
there is nothing wrong with bros casually showering together

No, my dad wasn't a rapist.

Daddy wasn't there.

Yes. He would fuck me in the ass after giving me a proper cleaning. I never told anyone about this but it was very disturbing.

After reading the replies now I feel odd to say this happened to me too not the pissing part but when I was taught how to wash myself

Um, no.

Except for using the communal shower at the pool, but I don't think that's the sort of thing you were referring to.

Nah but I showered w my mom

Did u guys sword fight

Never happened with me. That's kinda gay tbh.

haha, yeah. i vaguely remember that. i was extremely young, way too innocent to think of it as strange or uncomfortable.

No but my mom used to wash my pee when I was a kid and last time I went to bath with her I was 6 or so

When I was a kid I'm pretty sure I took baths with my mother, kinda disgusted about it now tbh. I hope it's a false memory.

Tenor 10

showered with both. it stopped at 8 and I started showering by myself.

My parents were American-style. Just being naked next to me would be too "pedo" for them probably.