Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You guys ever look at photos of yourself and feel nothing but pure disgust?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I do sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I look so hideous it makes me want to throw up, like there is literally not one redeeming feature on my disgusting face. I am fucking cursed honestly. And if this is the reaction from me to myself, imagine the reactions others must have upon seeing me. It's over.

Why/how are there photos of you?

You can always fraud with the lightning angle, when i accidentally open the camera on my phone sometimes im like hey maybe its not that bad im actually a 3 not a 1.5 /10. Then i remember the professional neutral picture that was taken of me (basically a really strong camera and a picture to represent what you look like as best as possible) and i realize that i actually look like the hybrid of a mouse and a goblin.

All the time whenever I see a picture or video of myself. I end up feeling so shitty that I want nothing to do but to sleep so I forget about my own subhumanity. It usually works, I wake up fine but sooner or later, the cycle repeats itself. It's brutal out here, man.

Why? Might as well take a razor and cut yourself.

Where does this happen? Are you a social person and hang out with a lot of Instagram-using type people?

Just with friends really. I'm not really social.
All the time whenever I see a picture or video of myself. I end up feeling so shitty that I want nothing to do but to sleep so I forget about my own subhumanity. It usually works, I wake up fine but sooner or later, the cycle repeats itself. It's brutal out here, man.
The worst photo by far was one taken with a proper camera about a year ago. I legitimately looked so hideous I felt like throwing up. Jfl

i dont have photos of myself because i deleted every single one of them

yeah especially before I took accutane

Just with friends really. I'm not really social.

The worst photo by far was one taken with a proper camera about a year ago. I legitimately looked so hideous I felt like throwing up. Jfl
I know that feel bro. I look so fucking disgusting, I am sometimes amazed at the fact nobody starts puking at the sight of me. i

I do sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I look so hideous it makes me want to throw up, like there is literally not one redeeming feature on my disgusting face. I am fucking cursed honestly. And if this is the reaction from me to myself, imagine the reactions others must have upon seeing me. It's over.
You are a indeed a disgusting hideous monster and the world would be better off without you.

I failed myself

same my best picture was taken when i was like 5 year old

I just hate how I get uglier every year. 10 years ago, I was much better looking in my opinion.

What are you trying to do here? Trying to confirm what I already know? Trying to get me to rope? Either way, fuck off faggot. I would sooner ER than rope.
Sad part is you won't do either, you wil continue suffering with your hideous disgusting face for the rest of your life. Then you will die alone in some retirement home or nursing facility, if you are not lucky enough to end up homeless on the streets. You will never be loved, cared for, or valued by anyone, enjoy your miserable existence.

My mom took of picture of me and sent it to me and I wanted to rope so bad

LMFAO RREEEEEE mind your own business you ugly dirty worthless mudslime trash.

Thanks for linking one of my best threads.
U mad hindu dindu pajeet? Stop projecting, for real you're pathetic af.
Sad part is you won't do either, you wil continue suffering with your hideous disgusting face for the rest of your life. Then you will die alone in some retirement home or nursing facility, if you are not lucky enough to end up homeless on the streets. You will never be loved, cared for, or valued by anyone, enjoy your miserable existence.
He lives rent free in your shitskin pajeet head. :lul:

Bugger off, sad little monkey fella.
@RREEEEEEEEE

What are you trying to do here? Trying to confirm what I already know? Trying to get me to rope? Either way, fuck off faggot. I would sooner ER than rope.
Ignore the pajeet faggot, he's mad he's not a true Aryan after all. :feelskek:

@RREEEEEEEEE
Hey bro. Yeah dude is beyond pathetic, I guess that happens when your mom is a currywhore and your dad beat you for being a currycel. :feelskek:
Not mad, I'm just amused you take so much effort to reply to my threads. Rent free.

You can fight me but not the truth. You will be in the same situation.
Still crying for us. :lul: pajeet trait.

Ignore the pajeet faggot, he's mad he's not a true Aryan after all. :feelskek:

People like him are best ignored honestly. Trying to pull others down on incel forums and trying to bully is just sad and pathetic. Faggot would rope sooner than any of us here would.

Hey bro. Yeah dude is beyond pathetic, I guess that happens when your mom is a currywhore and your dad beat you for being a currycel. :feelskek:
hahaha how's all that allah worship shit going for you, you are gonna suffer and die alone. There's nothing you can do about it :feelskek:

People like him are best ignored honestly. Trying to pull others down on incel forums and trying to bully is just sad and pathetic. Faggot would rope sooner than any of us here would.
But I need my daily dosage of hindu dindu bashing. :(
hahaha how's all that allah worship shit going for you, you are gonna suffer and die alone. There's nothing you can do about it :feelskek:
U mad pajeet? :feelskek:

@RREEEEEEEEE
cute how you seem so pissed
U mad pajeet? :feelskek:
u wish kid
If you were truly blackpilled, you'd realize I am not bullying you but just stating the truth.

i look at old school photos and I mentally puke

I only looked good when I was a kid

yes and thats why i never ever look at my photos
it can literally ruin my whole week in an instant

I cant stand my face and voice. I try to avoid them much as possible

Yes. Hung out with some friends last weekend and one took a couple pics of me and sent them to me this week. I was disgusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back