Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You guys ever get worried about doxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I know i shouldn't care cause I'm some fucking loser online, but I sort of get anxious that my information will get exposed. I've looked myself up online countless times and found absolutely nothing , which is honestly a good thing, but I still get a bit worried sometimes. Do you guys have the same worries as me,or do you just dont care? And are you guys taking any precautions to make sure you don't get doxxed.I already got a VPN, but I feel like I should be doing more.

I am already suicidal, so I dont really care. Plus I am not doing anything wrong, nor I have ever said or done anything illegal or ethically deplorable. At times, maybe, I can go a little over the top, but it's always for a good cause in the end

I don't post anything stupid or illegal, so not really.

I dont care, im literally no one.

Use fake info online. Its not rocket science.

Anything that regards your personal info is always done off line. I even pay online with virtual credit cards never with my bank info proper

No I don't care
I'm an alcoholic loser and a nobody
My life is full of pain, misery, loneliness, and suffering
It doesn't matter if I get doxxed

No I don't care
I'm an alcoholic loser and a nobody
My life is full of pain, misery, loneliness, and suffering
It doesn't matter if I get doxxed
I’m already a dead man

Nope and nopepilled

I do have some things to lose, but at least I'll get immunity against being called a fakecel. As long as no one in real life finds out, it shouldn't ruin my already empty life.

Not really, if anything goes south just tell everyone you were larping:forcedsmile:
Wont work if its against glowies. Your best defence would be claiming you were set up or they had the wrong guy somehow.

I'd like to see those faggots get off their asses and do their jobs properly for once:feelskek:
I used to say the same about our intelligence.
Dw man as long as you hear nothing about them and think that they arent doing anything, that only means they are doing their job right.

This country can't even maintain a fucking website, is full of corruption left and right... On their own they aren't doing shit, maybe if they let jews or some shit handle that.
Yeah same but our intelligence is no joke. Yours probably isnt either.

I know i shouldn't care cause I'm some fucking loser online, but I sort of get anxious that my information will get exposed. I've looked myself up online countless times and found absolutely nothing , which is honestly a good thing, but I still get a bit worried sometimes. Do you guys have the same worries as me,or do you just dont care? And are you guys taking any precautions to make sure you don't get doxxed.I already got a VPN, but I feel like I should be doing more.
Maybe :feelsugh: