Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You guys been saying standardscel= volcel?

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Running Tinder experiment in another city from my country. I swiped left on all foids tbh, look at the worst of the worst abominations i have come across :lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 2021 12 21 20 03 11 126 comtinder

Screenshot 2021 12 21 20 26 39 884 comtinder

Screenshot 2021 12 21 20 30 28 971 comtinder

If you even consider the creatures above human and would ascend with them neck yourself. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Who said that? Most incels would reject landwhales and old hags.

How is the 2nd one an "abomination", she looks average

If you reject sexual intercourse from these foids then yes you are a volcel having a relationship with them is an entirely different thing

pump and dump but tbh its not worth the hassle in this case probabl prostitute is better even when u have to pay a bit more

filters are disgusting

Yet we have to be tall (like @Rhaast )
We have to have Chad faces (like @Rhaast )
And we also have to get six figures a MONTH.
While the landwhale is too lazy to go out for a 10 minute run a day.:feelskek:
I hope a heartattack drags em to hell

Wonder how it would look without the obnoxious filter and whore paint
This,

did you get only these or you cherry picked?:feelshehe: I agree, if you are disgusted by her its better off nothing.

This,

did you get only these or you cherry picked?:feelshehe: I agree, if you are disgusted by her its better off nothing.
The rest are a little below average and slughtly landwhaley. While the rest dont show their faces cause "Haram"

The rest are a little below average and slughtly landwhaley. While the rest dont show their faces cause
How old are you? Dude fuck something while youre young, later all foids are already taken and becomes extra hard to even find one to talk to. "Haram" my ass, is there hookup culture there? In Serbia everyone are traditional and religious but girls are giga whores until they get married than they larp as morralfagging saint mothers and criticize younger whores.

How old are you? Dude fuck something while youre young, later all foids are already taken and becomes extra hard to even find one to talk to. "Haram" my ass, is there hookup culture there? In Serbia everyone are traditional and religious but girls are giga whores until they get married than they larp as morralfagging saint mothers and criticize younger whores.
Ill jbmaxx

If she is your looksmatch or are 1-2 points below you you have no say.
you can't reject girls based on their looks

only if they're feminazis or something with that toxic female shit

you can't reject girls based on their looks

only if they're feminazis or something with that toxic female shit
Nope, i have standards, 60 kg and lower or nothing.

You're such a dumb faggot.

It's retards like you why landwhales think they're 7+/10
A fat girl with a 7/10 face is a 7/10

A low weight girl with a 2/10 face is a 2/10

Ratings are about face, not weight, you are stupid if you rate by weight

By that logic gymmaxxed manlet incels mog skinny eboys

Blacks liking landwhales isnt a meme.
@trying to ascend here is a prime example why they have more partners on average.
Fat bitches are a cancer to society. Ugly skinny little bitches think they're supermodels thanks to disgusting landwhales :feelspuke:

Were you active recently?
just saw that some saw a picture of your face, i misted it:feelsrope:, but guess my suspisions w'ere right

true imo, but that's justt ceause i have no body-standards, if you actually want to rate you have to take both into account

Last edited:
Fat bitches are a cancer to society. Ugly skinny little bitches think they're supermodels thanks to disgusting landwhales :feelspuke:
Both think they are models lmao. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blacks liking landwhales isnt a meme.
@trying to ascend here is a prime example why they have more partners on average.
They have because they look more masculine, there is a reason why blacks are the most sexualized race.

If you want to talk about individual cases, then we can talk about that one here:

One high status nigger got laid, damn.

Africa includes sandniggers too :feelsjuice:
True, but you guys are breeding way less than blacks and soon your countries will become bigger shitholes than subsaharan ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back