Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys are the best.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
When I first joined this forum I was very skeptical and I kinda thought in my head "this place is probably filled with fools who never approached a girl and have no idea what they are talking about" but it has almost been a year now and I am still here!!
You guys are not only sharp but each and everyone of you guys have a unique character, good sense of humor and are the most respectful people I have ever met.
Yea sure we disrespect femoids but that is only because they disrespected us first and they have been proven to be actual demons in countless of threads here before.
Thank you guys for being the best, :y'all: are my biggest cope.

Firefly

This forum is lifefuel tbh.

Sure thing buddy.:)

Attachments

• comfy.jpg
    comfy.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 45

Wings club maxxing.

> you guys

Glad you feel at home here bro

This forum is lifefuel tbh.
I barely ever contribute and lurk 90% of the time but this site still reminds me that I'm not alone in the never ending agony I have to live through on a daily basis. I'm truly grateful for you based lads

Love you guys, n0 h0m0

yeah a lot of great realateable posters here, i wish a lot that were banned could be freed though

We're all brothers here.

Good place to LDAR.

Thanks for being good polite boi :feelsmage:

thanks bro thanks man