Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YOU GUYS ARE FAKECELS FOR NOT UNBANNING @RECLUSEMAXER

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
You banned him for no reason he’s one of the only truecels here and now he’s banned this forum was his only cope and you took it away now he has to rot alone he’s roping if he doesn’t get unbanned you unban everybody else but leave him to rot

@Reclusemaxer right now

INCELS.IS HAS BLOOD ON ITS HANDS

WE KILLED RECLUSEMAXER

WE BRUTALLY MURDERED HIM AND LEFT HIS CORPSE OUT TO BE EATEN BY CROWS
We must do what everyone would do in this situation.
We must sweep his death under the carpet or else his death will become a public scandal.

We must do what everyone would do in this situation.
We must sweep his death under the carpet or else his death will become a public scandal.
True, we don’t want IT getting wind of this and screenshooting it for all to see

He was obviously assassinated by the mods for the controversial TRUTH that being short is actually WORSE than being TALL! :feelsclown:

True, we don’t want IT getting wind of this and screenshooting it for all to see
Just pretend it never happened. Nobody, especially not IT should hear about this scandal

His posts bored the shit out of me, he's on my ignore list

Also, the rules say NOTHING about making threads every 10 minutes as spam in Inceldoom discussion. The mods are just biased and banned him because they don’t like him, while other people can troll all they want and get no punishment!
I and many others didnt like him neither. He was an annoying spammer. Probably mentally ill infiltrator

Fuck that guy lmfao I'm glad he's deleted

They'll lock my threads, they won't touch this