Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You gotta trust female logic.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you gotta trust female logic.

Telling men they deserve to be alone is definitely going to help against misogny and totally makes me despise women less.

Telling men they deserve to be suffer is definitely going to help against misogyny and it totally makes me despise women less.

Saying ‘I hate men’ is definitely going to help against misogyny and it’s definitely not hypocritical either.

Isn’t femoid logic just very logical?

'every man who doesn't worship my pussy deserves all pain and suffering'

solipsism maxima.

All the awakening should be about allowing women to face the consequences of their indifference. Let men who objectify them, rape, treat them as pets et al.. get away with it, instead of scoring a beta boy point by pointing out that there will be trouble (in the future).

Why do you think that they are afraid to walk to their cars at night alone? - Because, foids know they deserve an ass kicking. Plus, they hate nice guys.

>toilet
>logic
Pick one

Women are not logical by nature. They only act according to their emotions. They are not able to understand if their deeds have positive or negative effects. If something feels bad, it must be bad, if it feels good, it must be a good deed. If you don’t like a man because you find him physical unappealing, then it’s a good thing to treat him disrespectful, because it feels good to do so.

Last edited:
Why do you think that they are afraid to walk to their cars at night alone? - Because, foids know they deserve an ass kicking. Plus, they hate nice guys.
This is absolutely fucking beautiful man. Where did you learn this shit from? Omg feels like my mind got expanded. Holy fawkin shit.
Elliot Rodgers avi, you’re telling me that women know how fucked up they act that’s why they they do the things they do?

Women will make up illogical fake stories about you for no reason. Happened to me and every guy I know.
Their feelings create imagined realities.
Never believe women.