Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You gotta have the full package

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Water is wet info

One needs to have both face and height to succeed in life. Foids aren’t gonna throw themselves at you if you only have a good face or height. Face + Height.
If you’re tall and have a disgusting face, you may get some hookups here and there but you ain’t getting lots of hookups + LTRs. No foids wanna kiss a tall ugly mofo / date a facially attractive manlet. However, you will see it happening IRL because they had no options and had to settle with these guys because the 6’5/6’7 Pretty boy Chads / Tyrones have standards and that’s why foids settle with the other inadequate mofos.(aka normies)

There’s no such thing as LTN/MTN/HTN. Only sub5s, Normies, and Chads.
Anything below Chad = Normie
More than 4 failos = Subhuman
It’s no coincidence that you see a lot of foids sim ping for the tall Tyrone’s / pretty boy Chads on social media. They will always have more followers, likes, and simps than the 6’5 guys with normal faces/attractive manlet. Foids would do anything to be with these guys and I bet my kidney, if given the choice , they would stab and replace their current boyfriends with the opportunity to spend a year living with Chads/Tyrones.

This is the real blackpill. ( Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill)

We don’t get shit.

Normies get synthetic love and sex

Chads and Tyrones get to experience real sex and love.

8ft penis can supersede everything else

Go fuck a mare with your 8ft penis and post it on bestiality.is .
80 women have died so far, impaled unfortunately by my might package

Don’t forget being neurotypical. No woman wants a shy autist unless he is an absolute Chad physically

Don’t forget being neurotypical. No woman wants a shy autist unless he is an absolute Chad physically
Exactly. You gotta be pretty much perfect. Fucking clown world

Exactly. You gotta be pretty much perfect. Fucking clown world
Yep. Being autistic is a horrible curse as a non Chad male. It ruins your chances at even making friends for the most part, let alone getting a gf

Yep. Being autistic is a horrible curse as a non Chad male. It ruins your chances at even making friends for the most part, let alone getting a gf
Being autistic gets you respected by normies only if you’re extremely high IQ. I’ve seen this happen IRL and low IQ autists are more likely to be bullied and ostracised.

Blackpill makes more sense when you realize the impact of bacteria on the brain. "Gut flora" will induce mood changes to instigate a meal of a certain type, and I suspect "vaginal flora" have a similar effect where they induce a non-thinking sexual response. I's possible Chad's and Tyrones are overrepresented in rape allegations because the hold was literally out of her mind when copulating.

Being autistic gets you respected by normies only if you’re extremely high IQ. I’ve seen this happen IRL and low IQ autists are more likely to be bullied and ostracised.
True, but the only ones that ever respected my IQ were teachers. Normies hated that I was smarter than them.

Blackpill makes more sense when you realize the impact of bacteria on the brain. "Gut flora" will induce mood changes to instigate a meal of a certain type, and I suspect "vaginal flora" have a similar effect where they induce a non-thinking sexual response. I's possible Chad's and Tyrones are overrepresented in rape allegations because the hold was literally out of her mind when copulating.
High IQ

Intelligence in general though is neurodivergent by being outside of the normal statistical range. Those respected autists are probably into guitar or something. Eddie Van Halen famously spent 13 hours a day practicing guitar which has to be autism.

Sure was man. They were jealous of how good of grades I got. Honestly though, they had nothing else to envy me for. They had the better looks, better social skills, and many had richer parents. I was an ugly sperg who got bullied all the time back then

Intelligence in general though is neurodivergent by being outside of the normal statistical range. Those respected autists are probably into guitar or something. Eddie Van Halen famously spent 13 hours a day practicing guitar which has to be autism.
13 hours practicing guitar is insane…

Sure was man. They were jealous of how good of grades I got. Honestly though, they had nothing else to envy me for. They had the better looks, better social skills, and many had richer parents. I was an ugly sperg who got bullied all the time back then
You gotta be a sick fucking mofo to bully someone who has it worse than you in pretty much every area. I wouldn’t care about you grade-mogging me if I was Chad

You gotta be a sick fucking mofo to bully someone who has it worse than you in pretty much every area. I wouldn’t care about you grade-mogging me if I was Chad
Yep. Keep in mind it was never chads bullying me though. It was usually mid tier normies and low tier normies picking on me. Still though, these bullies mogged me in every area other than grades. They all had a social circle and were NT as fuck. Plus, they were all slightly better-way better looking than me. They were sick fuckers

JFL. Chads were always friendly to me. I mean Chads and Stacies live on a different planet.
Yeah, they live on a completely different universe. They are not usually mean because they have nothing bad in their lives and have nothing to prove