Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You gotta have the complete package to get real quality foids in 2k19 - almost no one is getting them

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm getting to this conclusion more and more.

The only guys you see with really good foids (young, slim and doable face - this is all a foid needs to be top notch, really) - have the complete package. They're tall, they're handsome, they're social, they're low inhib they're status/thugmaxxed, etc.

What you see on the streets is lots of incel- or at least semi-incel guys, TONS of betabuxxes and settlers with low-quality, fat and old foids and a handful of guys with the complete package with top notch girls like that.

The young, slim and doable-faced girls are unaccompanied like 90% of the time. If they're really young, chances are no one is fucking them.

They won't truly desire or have serious committed relationships with guys who don't have the complete package. They may quickly kiss some guys here and there, or even - more rarely - fuck some guy who doesn't have one of these things, but they won't commit in any way while on their primes.

Last edited:
80/20 will become more apparent in the years to come. Since 80% of men are going to be excluded and left with used up roasties or disgusting landwhales... this forum is going to grow at exponential rates.

You are looking at the future right here boyos.

Having multiple wives

Winner takes all...

80/20 will become more apparent in the years to come. Since 80% of men are going to be excluded and left with used up roasties or disgusting landwhales... this forum is going to grow at exponential rates.

View attachment 85242

Winner takes all...
80/20 applies as a general rule but if you consider only the top 20% females, it's like 20/0,5.

Even my Chadlite friends and acquaintances are in relationships with sub5 foids. They VERY rarely are approached. When they get a really attractive foid, it's always inconsistent as fuck. They can't hold their interest for long, it's usually only a kiss, or a quick fuck if effort is put, and then it's over.

In 2019, this is what a 7,5/10 guy is getting - some low quality foids and real rare good foids who go away quickly and they have to put lots of effort to fuck.

Hypergamy is getting crazy, girls don't give IOIs even to a Chadlite. And this is Brazil, things are worse in white developed countries.

Last edited:
My ugly ashtray of a sister has a husband teetering between chad and chadlite and it honestly wouldnt piss me off but she always shames me about how much better she is than me because of it. I really want to kill her.

but what does an incel have to do to just get a peak of dat ass though... :feelsseriously:

I see A LOT of betabuxxers. I live in a tech city though.

It’s over if you’re not a 6’5 NT Chad tbh.

View attachment 85242

Winner takes all...

"Winner takes all" really sums it up nicely, foids have no issue being a harem sharing the same elite man. As more and more men wake up and realize they've been left behind the manosphere will surge with new arrivals.

Last edited:
80/20 applies as a general rule but if you consider only the top 20% females, it's like 20/0,5.

Even my Chadlite friends and acquaintances are in relationships with sub5 foids. They VERY rarely are approached. When they get a really attractive foid, it's always inconsistent as fuck. They can't hold their interest for long, it's usually only a kiss, or a quick fuck if effort is put, and then it's over.

In 2019, this is what a 7,5/10 guy is getting - some low quality foids and real rare good foids who go away quickly and they have to put lots of effort to fuck.

Hypergamy is getting crazy, girls don't give IOIs even to a Chadlite. And this is Brazil, things are worse in white developed countries.

Reminds me of gundam iron blood orphans, there is some spacefaring guild chad who flies around in his ship with a literal harem of wives plus children, whom he makes pilot his mechs.

One of the wives says she would rather share a prime sirloin steak than have a bowl of gruel to herself.

Incels are the gruel.

My ugly ashtray of a sister has a husband teetering between chad and chadlite and it honestly wouldnt piss me off but she always shames me about how much better she is than me because of it. I really want to kill her.
slap her stupid face do a good thing

I met a girl with 5000 followers of Instagram and she told me she was not having sex for about 2 years. For what I can understand, foids are getting validation from social media, many of them have sex. But it can happen that top tier good looking foids can be sexless, for many reasons. In my opinion, these good looking sexless girls are just too picky. There’s a group of people willing to have sex with them, they are called “incels”, so if sexless foids want to have sex so badly, they just have to come here.

As an incel I understand that I’m ugly, so I can wear a bag on my head to cover my shitty face and have casual sex with these sexually starved foids without forcing them to see my disgusting face. But, sadly foids only want Chads and there are few Chads out there for them all.

Cucks are happy this is happening. This happened because we, men, have let it happen.

I met a girl with 5000 followers of Instagram and she told me she was not having sex for about 2 years. For what I can understand, foids are getting validation from social media, many of them have sex. But it can happen that top tier good looking foids can be sexless, for many reasons. In my opinion, these good looking sexless girls are just too picky. There’s a group of people willing to have sex with them, they are called “incels”, so if sexless foids want to have sex so badly, they just have to come here.

As an incel I understand that I’m ugly, so I can wear a bag on my head to cover my shitty face and have casual sex with these sexually starved foids without forcing them to see my disgusting face. But, sadly foids only want Chads and there are few Chads out there for them all.
We're living in a completely artificial and bizarre state of things. Everything is upside down pretty much. The best foids, who are distinctively pretty, fertile and in their primes, aren't having much sex because their standards are so high, and they get so much validation (which is way more important than sex for foids) on social media, that even Chads aren't enough. Meanwhile, old, fat, barely fertile women are getting fucked left and right and reproducing a lot because that's what the average man can realistically get in 2019.

Education also plays a huge role on this, since educated women won't have kids before their 30s, or at the very least late 20s.

Everything is fucked, we can't talk about Darwinism AT ALL in a state of things like the one from today's west. Nature's system isn't working, nature didn't account for modern technology, nature didn't account for cucks enabling feminism and women dictating everything that can happen or not.

Cucks are happy this is happening. This happened because we, men, have let it happen.
True. If all men wanted to everything would be solved within a day.

Sub8 theory is totally legit br0

Even my Chadlite friends and acquaintances are in relationships with sub5 foids.
Same my tall chadlite friend got 3/10 gf i thought it was a joke at first

Sub8 theory is totally legit br0
I've criticized it in the past but it is indeed legit in the sense that you gotta be at the very least 8 to get consistent results with attractive girls.

If you're 7,5 like my friend, you will fuck lots of girls, but most will be low quality, and if you happen to, through lots of effort, fuck a top notch girl, you won't be able to hold her for long. A top notch girl isn't attracted to a 7,5/10 guy nowadays, she just settles temporarily for it, they see 7,5/10 guys like we see 3/10 girls, "well, I can fuck her, but I'm not really attracted to her."

i thought it was a joke at first
:lul::lul::lul:

If you want to have a girl genuinely attracted to you and willing to commit entirely to you, you have to mog her by AT THE VERY LEAST 3 points nowadays.

I've criticized it in the past but it is indeed legit in the sense that you gotta be at the very least 8 to get consistent results with attractive girls.

If you're 7,5 like my friend, you will fuck lots of girls, but most will be low quality, and if you happen to, through lots of effort, fuck a top notch girl, you won't be able to hold her for long. A top notch girl isn't attracted to a 7,5/10 guy nowadays, she just settles temporarily for it, they see 7,5/10 guys like we see 3/10 girls, "well, I can fuck her, but I'm not really attracted to her."
You’re right in that an 8+ will consistently get the most attractive girls but to say that you need to be an 8 to do so is laughable. A 6-7.5 male can easily fuck and date 5+ level girls and would quite literally have to go out of their way to date below average girls

ive know this too. face,height,hair, out going, entertain her, money... they are parasites.

Why even try to get a foid, man we crave something that is needed sure, but its just because of our hormones
I mean, lets say you have a girl. She sits at home while you are wagecucking, you come home, she is pissed, she did not clean or cook or anything
Sits on the couch and looks at her phone, does not want to talk to you, and the only thing she does, is burping and shitting
I mean cmon, i mean sure, you can cuddle her, but most girls dont even care about some time anymore
The girls of a few buddies of mine all became very disgusting after time
At first they were really hygienic and nice, but after a few weeks, they are farting, burping, not taking hygiene serious anymore
I mean i know we are all human, but i dont like to fart when other people are nearby, the girls of my buddies fart when she and her boyfriend are eating
Fuck foids, id rather take a sex robot

High IQ

Even the few chads I’ve known in my life have generally had to seattle for 4/10 foids

The only guys you see with really good foids (young, slim and doable face - this is all a foid needs to be top notch, really) - have the complete package. They're tall, they're handsome, they're social, they're low inhib they're status/thugmaxxed, etc.
I see that all the time in Germany the top 40% of women only walk around with perfect men 8+

A 6-7.5 male can easily fuck and date 5+ level girls and would quite literally have to go out of their way to date below average girls
Easily? Not so much. They have to approach and put some effort usually.

What you get passively as a 6 or 7 is 4 or so girls. Not even that much is guaranteed, sometimes you only get IOIs and have to work.

:lul::lul::lul:

If you want to have a girl genuinely attracted to you and willing to commit entirely to you, you have to mog her by AT THE VERY LEAST 3 points nowadays.

Legit.

That is the only way you can defuse or equalize her sexual market value with your own. Honestly, a lot of guys are just happy that they find a girl that doesn't "next them".

Easily? Not so much. They have to approach and put some effort usually.

What you get passively as a 6 or 7 is 4 or so girls. Not even that much is guaranteed, sometimes you only get IOIs and have to work.
As a 6-7 you can passively get 4-6 and I wouldn’t consider IT maintainence and utilizing social circle game as “effort”

View attachment 85242

Winner takes all...

that guy does not look like chad

As a 6-7 you can passively get 4-6 and I wouldn’t consider IT maintainence and utilizing social circle game as “effort”
Actually I was exaggerating, a 6/10 guy doesn't get 4/10 girls passively nowadays, the 7/10 maybe does in some circumstances.

Actually I was exaggerating, a 6/10 guy doesn't get 4/10 girls passively nowadays, the 7/10 maybe does in some circumstances.
JFL @ sub8 theorists

Do you think 6/10 men get 4/10 foids passively? When I re-read what I've wrote and had to address it and correct myself.
Yes, I do and this can be seen through various testimonies of the many members here

High IQ. I see this a lot when I walk around too.