Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You gotta get women before they’re too old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You gotta get women when they’re between 18-22 after that it’s too late they’re past their prime no point in ascending past that age

agreed, after 10 years old they are basically used up and incapable of pair bonding

but I don't promote criminal activity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

18 is already too old:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

More like 16 the way theyre getting rammed through nowadays

They get bitchy and jaded so quick after getting pumped and dumped a few times, take out the rage they have for chads onto beta males

I'm not Chad so I can't do that

Definitely agree that 21-22 is the cutoff mark, probably 23 if you are very healthy woman like Elon's nutrionalist yoga mother. Elon Musk for example was born to a new 23 yo and his younger siblings sort of abused his status and wealth with little very little actual assistance.

15-18 is peak foid quality tbh, after that they become old, used up cumrags

Best time right after they turn 18 in a gas station toilet up their ass with Vaseline

My oneitis is 33 and won’t even acknowledge my exidtance

More like 16 the way theyre getting rammed through nowadays

They get bitchy and jaded so quick after getting pumped and dumped a few times, take out the rage they have for chads onto beta males
those foids at that age are Fucking vile cunts meatholes only good for a pump and dump (invideogame) :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I want to see all foids bleeding.

as if we had a choice

Idk why but for some reason i am into milfs from 33 - 42. Obviously for non conditional love and good sex, but i am not Chad enough.

You gotta get women when they’re between 18-22 after that it’s too late they’re past their prime no point in ascending past that age
13-18 is prime foid material. 16 IMO is the sweet spot, if you catch ‘em before they whore themselves out

How tf do you post

non chads only get used up roasties

Nah. Uni age is still peak. University age woman are still beast. After Uni, they get married and start having kids and etc. Then its too late. Get with a uni chick before she graduate university.

Even kids are brutal as fuck these days, do you really think a young girl will want to be with you?:dafuckfeels:
Don't care what she wants

She can do what she's told or will be going to bed without her supper :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm going to wait until they are post wall. But I don't think I can compete with Chad's thundercock, so I'm going to go for surrogacy.

Based pfp :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you mean the profile pic, it's a eunuch from IncelTear who cut off his dick and balls (trans) so it could get pounded by another man and call that a relationship. That's the only way it could ascend. Otherwise he would be posting here with us.

Irrelevant, nowadays women are whores and ruined even before they touch a mans dick. They eat hot chip, lie, twerk on tiktok, post half-naked pictures of themselves to instagram and sexualise themselves from the age of 12. She was a fucking whore when she was 12, she was ruined even by then.

Chad only
this is the problem at 25 AND OVER EG 33, THEIR STANDARDS ACTUALLY INCREASE

TO NOT ONLY CHAD

BUT CHAD WHO HAS MONEY CAR HOME AND CAN PROVIDE ALL HER MEANS

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Last edited:
this is the problem at 25 AND OVER EG 33, THEIR STANDARDS ACTUALLY INCREASE

TO NOT ONLY CHAD

BUT CHAD WHO HAS MONEY CAR HOME AND CAN PROVIDE ALL HER MEANS

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
It’s over

It’s over
i just dont get it its an inverse relationship between their value and their standards.

Their value is descending eg looks fading, fertility rapidly declining and nearly at 0 naturally by 38.

BBBBBBBUT then conversley their "standards" ARE FUCKING RISING EVEERY YEAR THEIR VALUE FALLS

ITS FUCKING BIZARRE IT IS LITERALLY COUNTER TO EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE

its like a planets mass increasing BUTTTTT ITS WEIGHT DECREASING

IT LITERALLY HAS NO LOGIC BACKING IT UP ITS LITERALLY ALL AIR

i just dont get it its an inverse relationship between their value and their standards.

Their value is descending eg looks fading, fertility rapidly declining and nearly at 0 naturally by 38.

BBBBBBBUT then conversley their "standards" ARE FUCKING RISING EVEERY YEAR THEIR VALUE FALLS

ITS FUCKING BIZARRE IT IS LITERALLY COUNTER TO EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE

its like a planets mass increasing BUTTTTT ITS WEIGHT DECREASING

IT LITERALLY HAS NO LOGIC BACKING IT UP ITS LITERALLY ALL AIR
I hate female nature

If you mean the profile pic, it's a eunuch from IncelTear who cut off his dick and balls (trans) so it could get pounded by another man and call that a relationship. That's the only way it could ascend. Otherwise he would be posting here with us.
Yea i know
Thats why i said it

Irrelevant, nowadays women are whores and ruined even before they touch a mans dick. They eat hot chip, lie, twerk on tiktok, post half-naked pictures of themselves to instagram and sexualise themselves from the age of 12. She was a fucking whore when she was 12, she was ruined even by then.