Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You got one go at this race. Your car has flat tyres, its bodywork rekt, engine malfunctioning, the judges don't like you but you must win

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
You got one go at the race of life.

a-battered-folkrace-banger-racing-car-and-driver-on-the-side-of-the-ad22jx.jpg

But your car's flat tyres has given you social anxiety, made you shy and introverted. Your confidence is already shot to piece because every practice run resulted in you losing.

Your car's bodywork being rekt means that you don't look the part. Because of that, you're not even wanted in this race if most people and the judges are honest. You don't have the right image, the right look to be a winner.

Your car's engine is malfunctioning and not even up to competing because of years of being downtrodden and neglected. Try as it may, it is the little engine that could not.

The judges don't like you nor see you as a winner because of your car's look.

But you are still expected to win just like your superior competitors. And if you lose, it's your fault. "There is something you're not doing right. It's because you hate the judges, and they can see it. Your car's bodywork doesn't matter", you're told. "Just shower your car's rekt bodywork in paint", you're told, ignoring the dents, cracks and holes.

No matter how much more than your competitors you've practiced, no matter how much more you want to win, no matter how much more winning would mean to you, these are the conditions you will have to compete in this race under.

On your mark, get set, it's over.

We're Claudio Langes, an F1 driver who was so slow that he never prequalified in all 14 of his attempts. Normies make it to qualifying or they make it but finish outside the points. We're statistics like Claudio, it NEVER started!

Lol where do you find the time to type this shit

Perfect post. I wonder how cucktears will react.

Whites = sports coupes (looks good, everyone wants one)
Blacks = 4x4's (look shit but have an exotic appeal to a small niche market of white women)
Ricecels = budget hatchbacks (nobody wants one)
Curries = soviet Lada (JFL)

>On your mark, get set, it's over.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

another piece of art by faceandlms

"Nonsense. If you try hard enough, you can be the winner. Just like me."

You got one go at the race of life.

a-battered-folkrace-banger-racing-car-and-driver-on-the-side-of-the-ad22jx.jpg

But your car's flat tyres has given you social anxiety, made you shy and introverted. Your confidence is already shot to piece because every practice run resulted in you losing.

Your car's bodywork being rekt means that you don't look the part. Because of that, you're not even wanted in this race if most people and the judges are honest. You don't have the right image, the right look to be a winner.

Your car's engine is malfunctioning and not even up to competing because of years of being downtrodden and neglected. Try as it may, it is the little engine that could not.

The judges don't like you nor see you as a winner because of your car's look.

But you are still expected to win just like your superior competitors. And if you lose, it's your fault. "There is something you're not doing right. It's because you hate the judges, and they can see it. Your car's bodywork doesn't matter", you're told. "Just shower your car's rekt bodywork in paint", you're told, ignoring the dents, cracks and holes.

No matter how much more than your competitors you've practiced, no matter how much more you want to win, no matter how much more winning would mean to you, these are the conditions you will have to compete in this race under.

On your mark, get set, it's over.

Well you don't really have to win at all. That's what the blackpill is all about. Realizing you never stood a chance so not beating yourself up over it.

I've never ever met a female greasemonkey.

Chad has a military grade speedster with nitro.

At which point I take my piece of shit car and run down the motherfucking judges.

When I play raceing games where I know I've lost I usually start driving backwards through the race trying to cause head on collisions with the winner doing the next lap.

Face, you are just too soft bro.

Attachments

• Twisted_Metal_2_-_Sweet_Tooth.png
    Twisted_Metal_2_-_Sweet_Tooth.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 93
my life isnt even a car, its a wooden box and im not even moving.

ldar ftw

I never stood a chance against Chad's hypercar, it's over for brokencarcels.

I was also told by my parents not to get my car repaired because by the time I get to the third lap I will meet someone who will help me with repairs

imagine the car having a fucking micropenis

Whites = sports coupes (looks good, everyone wants one)
Blacks = 4x4's (look shit but have an exotic appeal to a small niche market of white women)
Ricecels = budget hatchbacks (nobody wants one)
Curries = soviet Lada (JFL)
Egyptians = Rickshaw

Under these conditions you can become less of a loser by sabotoging the cars of the other contestants in the race, so they lose harder, which will make your defeat less humiliating. The only positive thing in life is that anyone can still lose kind of like the tortise and hare, where despite all its advantages the hare still lost. Since looks are everything, destroying the faces of your rivals will be sufficient in destroying their lives, this is a great way to end things on your own terms. Know whAt I Mean.

Last edited:
as an incel you are basically bringing a unicycle with a flat tire to a Formula 1 race.

Last edited:
Install the External Rocket Booster to win the race then.

"Dude quit whining, the real reason you lost is because you're a bad at driving and I've seen worse cars perform better."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back