Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You get to spend a week with a 10/10 Stacy of your dreams on 1 condition, you are killed after the week is over

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date

Wanna spend 1 week with a 10/10 superstacy if u get killed after it?

• Yes, I want to ascend & die

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • No, I’d rather stay alive as an incel

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Do you go accept the deal? She will be 100% into you and will do everything you want to

No.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

just lol @ the copers that said no.

You could have just left the question as:

"You die after a week" and I would have voted yes.

Give me a painless guaranteed way to die and I'm out. A Stacy for a week is just a bonus.

I want to die regardless.
So...

sounds like a win win

Maybe if I was 40, there wouldn't be any downside

You could have just left the question as:

"You die after a week" and I would have voted yes.

Give me a painless guaranteed way to die and I'm out. A Stacy for a week is just a bonus.
THIS

Can you establish a new option where I can obtain the ability to drive?

imagine dying for a foid :feelsugh:
Based, that's the most cucked thing one can do. Never forget that women get wet at the thought of men dying for them

If you're willing to die to get a girl, why haven't you considered rape? Not condoning or advising it, just legitimately interested in your mindset.

If you're willing to die to get a girl, why haven't you considered rape? Not condoning or advising it, just legitimately interested in your mindset.
She wouldn’t like me. My entire premise was that the Stacy would be into me

i want to die so i choose yes

Give me Scarlet Johanson and it's enough for me

Vidya, internet and food are worth more than 1 week of hole

You get 1 condition, you are killed after the week is over
Yes

Nope, not at all lol

fuck yes, my life would be at peak

I'd want to say yes, but I probably couldn't enjoy the week because of the fear of being killled in a few days.
But if I could make the deal and then forget that I made the deal, then yes.

Oh yeah, just end your life for a foid while chads do it and still live after it theory.

What's the deal with people wanting to ascend. Don't you understand that society is toxic. And ascending implies that you will be a part of that toxicity? Being rejected is the best thing that could happen us. Society is basically saving us from itself and its toxicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back