Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You get the chance to fuck a girl but she's on her period: Do you still do it?

• Thread starter CharizardController
  • Start date

-

• I would

Votes: 65 84.4%
  • I wouldn't

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Can't you get an infection from that?

Can't you get an infection from that?
Nope. It's 100% safe as long as you ejaculate (in the *RARE* case the blood gets in your hole). Unless you have an open wound on your penis, you're fine. Lmao

volcel if u dont

Depends on the girl

Tried it. Did not like it

My cock is courageous and fully prepared for such a mission.

Of course I would, it wouldn't repel me at all.

In my country there is this saying: "A true captain sails the red sea."

yes. if its a heavy flow might wear one of those very thin condoms.

I don't even know what it is, do they bleed all the time or just during a small period of the day?
I probably would unless it's really unhealthy(for me).

My sociology lecturer said that the blood is clean, but in 3rd world nations they send women to shacks and the woman bleeds in the shack. The bleeding pussy is not 'unclean' though, that's just an old Leviticus belief, KEK.

I'm not afraid of blood.

Without hesitation.

If you wouldnt youre a fakecel volcel, Id do it but Id be disgusted throughout the whole ordeal
My sociology lecturer said that the blood is clean, but in 3rd world nations they send women to shacks and the woman bleeds in the shack. The bleeding pussy is not 'unclean' though, that's just an old Leviticus belief, KEK.

I'm not afraid of blood.

1st world nations should adopt the same practice tbh

of course i would fuck a dead body that aint shit

Lmao why the fuck wouldn't I? Natural lube.

I'd fuck that hole no matter what comes out.

Why not? Just use condom and do your thing. That time is probably the only time when a foid would fuck an incel because during periods foids are high on hormones and would fuck anyone.

Why not? Just use condom and do your thing. That time is probably the only time when a foid would fuck an incel because during periods foids are high on hormones and would fuck anyone.

Even more high of a chance if you are a femininecel since women like more feminine looking men when they are on their period. I read that somewhere years ago, I'd give a source but I don't have it anymore.

Even more high of a chance if you are a femininecel since women like more feminine looking men when they are on their period. I read that somewhere years ago, I'd give a source but I don't have it anymore.
I look very masculine. I'm fucked.
:feelscry:

You're LOW T if you wouldn't

id fucked a bleeding std pussy if it wasnt deadly and was treatable

Definitely. Idgaf at this point.

Maybe if I'm wearing a condom.

volcel if you wouldn't tbh

I like the blood. But the mess afterwards is fucking brootal looking. Advice: don't use white sheets. Unless you like that kind of shit.. which I do

I look very masculine. I'm fucked.
:feelscry:

You have it better since when they are the furthest from their next period theyre into more masculine men. Of course it doesn't matter for any of us since they only go after +8/10 males anyways.

It's my blood or hers, so be her then.

Yeah buddy I would run vampire game ngl tbhtbh

id fuck her feetpussy

I wouldn't lmao
I would and anybody who wouldn't is volcel, nobody said oral sex is mandatory or something, also doesn't that just mean more lube

Lmao why the fuck wouldn't I? Natural lube.
This

@CharizardController

1. Could you stop with the low effort threads

2. I like how you would probably get fucked in the ass to become a chad, but having sex with an actual woman on her period is "too much", are Junecels the hugest faggots or what JFL.

https://incels.is/threads/would-you-get-fucked-in-the-ass-by-another-guy-if-it-means-you-could-ascend-to-a-chad.51290/

volcel if u dont

I'll even eat her. I like nasty stuff

What was it last time, morbidly obese woman? I don't care if she's 400lbs black and bleeding profusely from her cunt just hand me the fucking blind fold and gas mask you bunch of slack jawed faggots.
Maxresdefault

I would and anybody who wouldn't is volcel, nobody said oral sex is mandatory or something, also doesn't that just mean more lube

This

@CharizardController

1. Could you stop with the low effort threads

2. I like how you would probably get fucked in the ass to become a chad, but having sex with an actual woman on her period is "too much", are Junecels the hugest faggots or what JFL.

https://incels.is/threads/would-you-get-fucked-in-the-ass-by-another-guy-if-it-means-you-could-ascend-to-a-chad.51290/
I can't have some fun with hypotheticals? lmao

Yar. I personally liked it. More slippage.