Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You get more backlash for trashing women than you get when you trash autism.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like this society, you get more backlash for trashing women than you get when you trash autism, I mean, you do get some people that jump at those trashing autism but it isn’t as bad as the reactions someone gets for trashing women.

Lets put it this way, if someone trashes autism, no one will rapidly say ‘It’s the autism hater’ but they will say ‘It’s the misogynist’. Normal fags go out of their way to ruin someone’s lives if they trash women but do you ever see normal fags ruin the lives of those who trash autism? I think we all know the answer to this and the answer is no.

You see this ‘Women’s rights‘, despise the fact they have more than rights, they have special treatment but what about about autistic rights? You even see women’s rights shit in social media bios but you don’t see anyone have ‘Autistic rights‘ in their bio.

When a woman commits murider, normal fags just say the woman is bad and shit and leave it at this but when an autistic person does it, normal fags say ‘Autism is a sociopath trait’ and ‘Autistic people lack empathy‘ despise the fag this normal fag Jason Owen chopped off a baby’s fingers and tortured the baby for weeks, proving that it isn’t only autistic people that are like this and also proving that a normal fag will put you through a slow and painful death compared to an autistic person that usually just shoots you with a gun and leaves it at that but my question is, why can’t normal fags just say ‘This person is a sociopath’ rather than ‘Autism is linked to sociopathy’? They never fucking say ’Being a woman is linked to sociopathy‘ when a woman kills, no, so guess what? I fucking demand equal rights for autistic men right now, shit like this isn’t even my only issue though, I have other issues going on in the mix but this is just gasoline set to a fire for me so just more negatives added on top of a negative.

I feel resentment to this society. Society priorities the privileged but treats the less privileged unfairly while claiming the less privileged are the privileged ones.

By way, the ‘no empathy‘ shit is hypocritical because normal fags that say this don’t bother to think how it feels for an autistic people to read shit like this on the internet so there is no empathy involved coming from the normal fаg.

Last edited:
Studies have shown autistic people are less likely to commit violent crimes compared to the general population.
But in the minds of normies, it's just more inkwel excuses.
The scientific papers were clearly written by inkwels as well.

It won't last much longer, soon China will destroy the West.

-BrettyBoy-

Studies have shown autistic people are less likely to commit violent crimes compared to the general population.
But in the minds of normies, it's just more inkwel excuses.
The scientific papers were clearly written by inkwels as well.

It won't last much longer, soon China will destroy the West.

-BrettyBoy-
It’s usually non-autistic people you see on the news that kill babies and children but this is something normal fags don’t want to talk about.