Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You get banned everywhere for talking against woman

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Internet is a cucked place. All forums and communities in my country and language are cucked. They are cutting my free speech everywhere. I just want to write in a fucking forum. If I talk against woman, ban, If I talk against this shit world ban. It piss me off really how everyone try to control, there's should be places where you can post about everything in freedom, but there's not a single place like that. It's really disgusting :cryfeels:

I'll try a catholic forum soon

Surprisingly enough, YouTube is quite permissive in its comment sections.

Internet is a cucked place. All forums and communities in my country and language are cucked. They are cutting my free speech everywhere. I just want to write in a fucking forum. If I talk against woman, ban, If I talk against this shit world ban. It piss me off really how everyone try to control, there's should be places where you can post about everything in freedom, but there's not a single place like that. It's really disgusting :cryfeels:
Thank the jews

Freedom of speech is fucking dead. I got purged from every site i ever used for telling the truth. This place is not as bad but they will stil get rid off you if you go against the group think.

I'll try a catholic forum soon
They will be cucked at some point, there's no place where you can write free without a cuck mod banning you for some stupid reason, it always happens to me, I'm sure I will end up banned here also at some point.

44FA5D42 A41A 43D5 9370 19155F18247F

Freedom of speech is fucking dead. I got purged from every site i ever used for telling the truth. This place is not as bad but they will stil get rid off you if you go against the group think.
Yeah there's always some ideas they won't like of you and they will ban you for it. That's not the point of a free place, it's sick.

Some shady forums/blogs not indexed by the common search engines allow you free speech. Just look harder

Some shady forums/blogs not indexed by the common search engines allow you free speech. Just look harder
In English there's many cool sites. Not in Spanish, it's a shame cause it's the language i use.

I'm banned from like 20 subs on cuckit because I don't rispek whamens

Freedom of Speech is a farce. People will always act negatively toward you for not parroting the hivemind, even here freedom of speech is limited, considering that the staff is under pressure by the media and webhost, I can't say I'm surprised. So yeah there's no Free Speech.

This is the only place where i can rant and say what i think tbh

It's insane. Only Chads benefit from this censorship. Women themselves suffer too as they are conditioned to deny their own nature. Incels are rejected and not cared by society. Normies pick up the leftovers of Chads. Women when they hit the wall at about 35 get in panic mode. Western Society is corrupt.

I don't even know why. All the dudes banning you for that are virgin incels too yet they still do it? Simpery and bluepill go hand in hand.

I don't even know why. All the dudes banning you for that are virgin incels too yet they still do it? Simpery and bluepill go hand in hand.
No, you see, they're virgins but not incels :soy:

Surprisingly enough, YouTube is quite permissive in its comment sections.
the servers cost enough already without paying for a whiteknight patrol staff. they just have some word filter

If I had power I would do that too. I want 0 bluepilled simps in my sight

yep not many places where u can talk chit about women but u can talk chit about men everwyhere

Woman: I hate men!
Society: you go girl!!

Man: I hate women!
Society: all women are queens you misogynist inkwel piece of shit!!

full

That's why I like this forum.
Downside is that it creates an echo chamber

They will be cucked at some point, there's no place where you can write free without a cuck mod banning you for some stupid reason, it always happens to me, I'm sure I will end up banned here also at some point.
They already are i just want to check out how much cucked they actually are

Even simply not whiteknighting for women will get you in trouble.

Woman good man bad