Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You get a beautiful, young, virgin wife but... you have to kill

would u kill? u guaranteed to not go to jail

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
title. copy of @SeetheBot9000 thread

Kill... anything? Perhaps an insect would suffice. If a human, then no.
has to be a human. And u have to kill with your hands. No pussy shit.

If it can just be some random normalfag prick I don't see why not so yeah.

I Bring You Love Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

No officer that is highly unethical

This is a screening poll by the Interpol Crime Prevention Unit

Honestly no but I like to think I could

No problem driving a truck through a LGBT festival . First i have to get a truck license

who am i killing? an evil dictator? sure

some random guy? no thanks

"Not incel if no. In fact, if I could get away with it I'd fucking kill thousands or so"

Is vagina worth the life of another man? Another man most likely struggling through life just as we are but whose life is now forfeit for a crumb of vaginal secretions

Is vagina worth the life of another man? Another man most likely struggling through life just as we are but whose life is now forfeit for a crumb of vaginal secretions
yes it is. Most men are scum who bully trucels. I have no sympathy for em.

Sure why not? To all the cuckcels who voted no, if there aren't any consequences it's only a big deal if you think it is. Your grandgrandgrandgrand daddies were killing other humans in the name of Jesus fuck or whatever depending on where you're from, and that was morally acceptable due to their society. Murder is natural given the right circumstances, and the only reason we aren't doing it is because it's illegal and since you've been socially conditioned to find it immoral. And to any :fbi::feelsbaton: lurking, I would never do such a thing since I don't wanna rot in jail

Only If it's a human worth killing like a child rapist,mass murderer,things like that.Other than that no.

:shock: :shock:
K-kill?
I don’t think I’m exactly that type of person .
I’m no fighter or brawler so I would probably need a weapon that allows me to not have to approach face to face .
And under the condition that it’s my bully not some random person who could be a potential brocel .
it can be anyone

This is already on offer for any fundamentalist Muslims as Allah grants entry into paradise for killing the infidels and in Islam, heaven is basically just a giant strip club in the sky with Vegas quality girls and you get access to the VIP section for eternity.

All who voted yes no morals mog me. I wouldn't.

I am now on a watchlist.

I'll love to kill a houthi/iranian proxy general. They're probably sexhaving normfaggots anyways.
This is already on offer for any fundamentalist Muslims as Allah grants entry into paradise for killing the infidels and in Islam, heaven is basically just a giant strip club in the sky with Vegas quality girls and you get access to the VIP section for eternity.

I'll love to kill a houthi/iranian proxy general. They're probably sexhaving normfaggots anyways.
@MiSKiRaT Who'd you kill for getting a waifu?

No and all the people who voted yes I'm reporting to the CIA, MI6, FBI, and mossad

Yes, I'd kill my horrible scumbag neighbour in return for it in a heartbeat tbh!

I'm envisioning Taliban commanders and Mullah's operating under the auspices of the Caliphate more so then the Iranians who are really trying to have it both ways with their infusion of western cultural ideals along side the pretense of being true to Dar al Islam

No and all the people who voted yes I'm reporting to the CIA, MI6, FBI, and mossad
Try tracking me down with the Mutaween on my back. :society: :society: :society:

I'm sorry @Broly But this must be done to ensure the survival of the ayran race no cap. :society:

No because it will get older in 10 years and start to age so it's just short term pleasure for doing a heinous crime, if you gave me a harem in which its members can be replaced overtime maybe the answer will be different
morality mogs me. I would it for free even if no foid (in GTA) to certain people if I was guaranteed no jail time.

I'm sorry @Broly But this must be done to ensure the survival of the ayran race no cap. :society:
The Aryan race will live on my milk loving brother however we must not say anything to criminalize ourselves :society:

Depends on who I'd be killing.

physical pleasure in this material realm is not worth it

Yes

It’s an easy choice for me. I’d kill one of my bullies,

It wouldn’t even be something that I’d feel remotely guilty about or mentally traumatised by, so it’s not like I’d be making a big sacrifice in order to get a foid.

I’d be getting mental fulfilment and mental peace after getting my revenge AND I’d get a foid.

It’s a win-win.

I might even take the game further and kill 10 bullies together, even though killing only one human is the requirement. I’d make sure to have good fun with this particular challenge. (In video games, obviously!)

No.

But it's human nature to kill your fellow man if it means only one of you get to successfully procreate. I still wouldn't do it, because I'm not a savage.