Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You fucking stupid inklers, the dogpill isn't real. The DOGPILL? Now you're just making shit up

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Clown show dimension

Funniest shit on the site.:feelskek:

I laugh whenever one of you makes a new dog pill thread.

I never knew how prevalent this was with women and young girls before.

Before becoming a member here I just thought female degeneracy largely involved them lying and cheating, being mean spirited, cruel and vicious to people like us and fucking an entire football team’s worth of guys behind their bore-friend’s back, but damn shit goes much deeper with these sluts than simply that lmfao!

Don’t get me wrong I mean I knew that animal fuckers existed before coming here and that bestiality is a thing with our sick fuck species but again I had no idea it was so very prevalent among “queens”.

We are mogged by a dog

Comments are even worse imo

Mogged by a dog

According to foids we are lower than bacteria.

The dogpill ain't new, foids used to fuck dogs way back and be accused of being a witch that control animals and be burned alive.

plausible deniability

Funniest shit on the site.:feelskek:

I laugh whenever one of you makes a new dog pill thread.

I never knew how prevalent this was with women and young girls before.

Before becoming a member here I just thought female degeneracy largely involved them lying and cheating, being mean spirited, cruel and vicious to people like us and fucking an entire football team’s worth of guys behind their bore-friend’s back, but damn shit goes much deeper with these sluts than simply that lmfao!

Don’t get me wrong I mean I knew that animal fuckers existed before coming here and that bestiality is a thing with our sick fuck species but again I had no idea it was so very prevalent among “queens”.
if you go outside you see plenty of proofs that dogs mog 99% of man.you see women hugging their dogs,cuddling with them,kissing them,giving them food,taking walks with them,playing with them,giving them showers etc etc.How many man will die without ever receiving a kiss whilst dogs get kissed daily by several women and some lucky ones even get to fuck em.this world is fucking crazy.

Imagine her future boyfriend, picking up a dog's leftovers :feelsugh:

Just stick it's dick in your cunny, what's the worst that can happen, totally normal.

she is welcome to sleep naked in my bed tbh.

Where the hell is @chudur-budur when you need him the most? :feelsree:

Dog mogged (dogged*), brutal shit tbh, life is harsh and unrelenting.

Literal dogs have more "human rights" than ugly human males.