Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You feel alienated

diedlonely

diedlonely

UK Wizardcel
★★
You fill alienated even though you work in a building that sees up to 300+ people going in and out everyday. It feel as though there are cliques and sub groups everywhere you look no of which you are part of because you weren't properly socialized during your formative years due to being an outcast leading to missing out on important milestones. It feels like there's big club out there but you ain't in it. It is truly fucked up how you can be surrounded by multitudes but yet feel so alone. I know robots aren't meant to having emotions but really fucking over it tbh. :feelsbadman:

You fill alienated even though you work in a building that sees up to 300+ people going in and out everyday. It feel as though there are cliques and sub groups everywhere you look no of which you are part of because you weren't properly socialized during your formative years due to being an outcast leading to missing out on important milestones. It feels like there's big club out there but you ain't in it. It is truly fucked up how you can be surrounded by multitudes but yet feel so alone. I know robots aren't meant to having emotions but really fucking over it tbh. :feelsbadman:
When I was young? I thought I was missing out on a social life. And then I realized there was nothing of value to socialize within the first place The grass is not always green on the other side. If anybody is too friendly, they stab you in the back This is what had happened to me for too many times for me to want to deal with anyone at this point. I find talking to internet friends and using the using distractions such as books, podcast, YouTube, and video games can be a little bit more pleasurable than trying to pursue a party lifestyle which you do not belong in the first place. We are not meant to socialize at this level. A thousand years ago, we would have probably died from diseases or been enslaved We are obviously doing better than we think we are we are safe at least.

When I was young? I thought I was missing out on a social life. And then I realized there was nothing of value to socialize within the first place The grass is not always green on the other side. If anybody is too friendly, they stab you in the back This is what had happened to me for too many times for me to want to deal with anyone at this point. I find talking to internet friends and using the using distractions such as books, podcast, YouTube, and video games can be a little bit more pleasurable than trying to pursue a party lifestyle which you do not belong in the first place. We are not meant to socialize at this level. A thousand years ago, we would have probably died from diseases or been enslaved We are obviously doing better than we think we are we are safe at least.

You may be right to some degree on the grass not being greener on the other side. If someone is usually too friendly I'm always counting down the days when they are going to ask for something or backstab like you said, that's probably why I never really go deeply with the conversations I have with people I interact with at work because I've seen how information gets around.

I've always had a hard time reading anything outside the educational institutions because I had to, I usually prefer comics but even that has become boring. Video games are well... I haven't turned on my console in about three months, the most I can do right now is league. I guess in a way YouTube has been my longest running distraction but even that I can see becoming stale in the near future.

I'm not after the party lifestyle my autoimmune disease wouldn't be able to handle that anyway. I'll settle for a hangout at the pub or the bowling alley with a few people every other weekend. Sounds normie I know.