Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You Ever Throw Up At School?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
It's one of the most embarrassing things ever and I wonder if it's an incel trait. You'll never see popular chad or princess stacy throw up in the middle of class and embarrass themselves. It was always the uglier and less popular guys vomiting in class in my experience.

I threw up at the end of 7th grade twice in the same day after getting a migraine from the gym lighting. It was embarrassing af.

You ever throw up in the middle of class or witness a stacy ever doing this?

no man it is not an incel trait lol,shit happens.

No. But youre right with the
popular chad or princess stacy throw up in the middle of class and embarrass themselves
This never happens.

I was sick in PE once because I had a stomach ache but was forced to participate anyway.

Nah, the embarrassment would keep me from doing it

I shit my pants a time or 2 but never vomited.

No, I only threw up like four times in my life.

I did a few times in elementary school due to often getting strep throat.

Yeah it happened more than a few times. Most of the times it could have easily been avoided, but my mother forced me to go to school even when I was visibly very sick. Even the teachers would always be like "um....why would you even come to school like this?". I always had to get sent home, and even then half the time I would get yelled and and in trouble for "getting sent home on purpose".

Yes bro. I have done it in 5th grade. I went to school and immediately puked in the trash can in the first period.

Ritalincel = Kangaroocel??
Yes bro.
ED24747A 3D53 44FE A325 AFDC234BC548

Mind blown tbh. My father has an obsession about Australia.
I used to watch Steve Irwin when I was a kid. I would pretend my pillows were crocodiles and I was wrestling them...lol.

no man it is not an incel trait lol,shit happens.

no
I used to watch Steve Irwin when I was a kid. I would pretend my pillows were crocodiles and I was wrestling them...lol.
i did similar things, I knew this fat egyptian land whale foid who would have pretend sex with her pillow.

Would always throw up on the first day of school because being around so many people always takes time to adjust to for me.

I threw up in middle school when I witnessed these two middle schoolers making out behind the bleachers

not in the middle of class. But it happened at recess once.