Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You ever thought?

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
Have you ever just sat back at thought (this is mainly aimed at looks maxxers but applies to all blackpillers)
That Chad just wakes up high t and dht, he doesn't need to Inject androgen as a teen to be dimorphic, he wakes up with perfect collagen (doesn't need to rub female ne creams all over his face)
He never gives a second thought about exercise or dieting.

yes
life isnt fair

Have you ever just sat back at thought (this is mainly aimed at looks maxxers but applies to all blackpillers)
That Chad just wakes up high t and dht, he doesn't need to Inject androgen as a teen to be dimorphic, he wakes up with perfect collagen (doesn't need to rub female ne creams all over his face)
He never gives a second thought about exercise or dieting.

most chads have natural mesomorph body-types. Here is an Analogy:

You can pimp out a shitty car to run well, while it will require a lot of maintenance and upkeep, it will still never run AS well or AS efficient as lets say a brand new sports car.

We start out as a shit car, chad is a brand new sports car.

most chads have natural mesomorph body-types. Here is an Analogy:

You can pimp out a shitty car to run well, while it will require a lot of maintenance and upkeep, it will still never run AS well or AS efficient as lets say a brand new sports car.

We start out as a shit car, chad is a brand new sports car.
That's the exact point I was trying to make and it enrages me hard af, I think we could make our "car" as efficient however due to underlying issues (damage caused by inceldom and massive genetic failios) we just will never meet Chads levels of luck

Tbh fuck what I wrote, you're is better kek

I have thought about life yes.

yes
life isnt fair