Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever thought about becoming insane?

Tavast

Tavast

Greycel
When I've encountered people who are severely mentally ill they don't seem to be too unhappy. They live in their own bubble. You ever thought about just letting go, losing your mind, sanity? Maybe it will take you out of your comfort zone? Make you do radical things and not just the same thing over and over again. Kill the boredom.

how do I become insane?

You can`t just become psychotic

already happened to me, not the wonderland you think it would be.

Too late

my cookies have been on the way out for a while

When I've encountered people who are severely mentally ill they don't seem to be too unhappy. They live in their own bubble. You ever thought about just letting go, losing your mind, sanity? Maybe it will take you out of your comfort zone? Make you do radical things and not just the same thing over and over again. Kill the boredom.
I let go of my earthly tethers to let the pure cosmic energy flow

IMG 3249

Last edited:
you cant be insane by purpose

Im already insane and beaten up by reality as an incel. Why would I want to be even more insane?

I have kind of became insane I have had a a lot of psychotic meltdowns in life

I'm 100% sure I'm becoming insane or I'm already insane and I don't even know.

Which drugs would you recommend
Meth is probably the drug that induces drug induced psychosis the most but it won`t always work their is a huge luck element to it

Meth is probably the drug that induces drug induced psychosis the most but it won`t always work their is a huge luck element to it
I don’t needs because a bunch of people here tell me to take pills even though IM FUCKING RUGHT ALK THE TIME ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

I don’t needs because a bunch of people here tell me to take pills even though IM FUCKING RUGHT ALK THE TIME ONE HUNDRED PERCENT
Wdym

I cant wait to be

Last edited:
Which pills names in particular
NONE THEY TELL ME TO TSKE MY PILLS EVERYDAY AND I DONT HAVE PILLS I AM FUCKING ERENYEAGER

I already did this through sleep deprivation once, not good

Insanity is like inceldom.

You don't become one by choice.

I will share my personal experience:

I went temporarily crazy for a period of a few months 2 years ago

I locked myself in my own thought bubble and started sharing a bit of my craziness on social media, I guess it was fun.

Some time later I had severe panic attacks, negative, self-destructive and aggressive thoughts, horrible mental images that I could not control, nightmares.

The worst moment was when I felt an emptiness in my chest, like a kind of "chill in the heart", I began to feel sick and lost strength in my extremities, I remained squatting in a wall desperately screaming at my mother to call a doctor, I was taking some pills since then (not many, it's not a strong medicine either, antidepressants)

I felt like I was submerging little by little into my own hell.

I think it was a healing process from a trauma or something because everything decreased little by little over time and I have been stable and normal again for more than 1 year. (I know it's just not the pills)

What I can say is that it's all fun at first, but when your mind starts to really get out of control and you lose control of your head things can get really bad, desperation can be owerhelming.

Last edited: