Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You ever stalk a girl online then see her in person

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
I have but its never on purpose. I just randomly see them irl and recognise them. Surely someone here has gone to a girls work or house to see her in person

I dont see them irl but i still stalk tbh

i stalk only @2340922

I only stalk the social media of girls I know from uni or something like that, so I always see them

Can't stalk no more or she'll have me arrested

yes and they always look much worse irl

I’m not a good stalker, I don’t even know her last name kek.

I only stalk the social media of girls I know from uni or something like that, so I always see them
Same, but in the past. Also I don't like the word stalk so I thought of it as doing "research on them"

Trying to find it yourself is the fun part tbh
I spent like an hour online trying few days ago. I think I’ll find it if I keep it up.

Opposite! I only stalk foids that i know so to keep tabs on the neighborhood! They are mostly ugly skanks that are ebeggers. Irl i pretend to give a shit about them. Butin reality, i just want to know what's going on over there.

It's mostly for my security.

Any tips?

Can't get into it too much, if you have a lot of time on your hands it's just sorting through profiles looking for mutual friends and acquaintances

Can't get into it too much, if you have a lot of time on your hands it's just sorting through profiles looking for mutual friends and acquaintances
Pm me if you have to. I don’t know if any mutual friends.

I don't know any girls irl or offline... So I cannot stalk anyone.

Stalking is a waste of time imo. Youre just giving them attention and validation.

Stalking my former oneitis was one of the most masochist experiences I've ever had.

I stalk classmates.

Why
question_3_by_hedgehog_drummer-d6n7l0e.png

This always happened when i internet stalked classmate foids i was attracted to

I do the inverse. I see a girl irl and then I stalk her online.

I do the inverse. I see a girl irl and then I stalk her online.
Based, I usually look up coworkers and see how big of a degenerate they are. I found the Fetlife profile of one chick and fapped to her photos, that was fucking degenerate of me but she’s a even bigger one.

Its surreal because you spend so much time thinking about them, but they don't even know you.

Yes bro. I've approached girls then stalked them online and then seen them and their friends in person and recognised their friends from having stalked their profiles too.

Based, I usually look up coworkers and see how big of a degenerate they are. I found the Fetlife profile of one chick and fapped to her photos, that was fucking degenerate of me but she’s a even bigger one.
I do that with the girls from my high school tbh.

i was young. she was younger. was a model on the darknet if you catch my drift...
some info was leaked on her and pictures. from her pictures i figured out where she lived. or nearby at least. staked out her favorite eatery for like a week. i had planned to "accidentally" bump into her then would ask her for sex or about sex since i knew what she was doing behind the scenes. she was with a group of all female friends eating.

she went up to throw her trash. i got up as well. we met near the trash cans and i stupidly blurted out her nickname instead of her real name (let alone how the fuck i should even know her real name but then again i could say i got it from social media? her school did an article on her in the local paper so maybe i can say i read about her on the paper?). her eyes turned big and she looked.....idk. she just had a look ill never forget. scared? paranoid? happy? ill never know

i quickly threw my trash and got the fuck out of there. As i was driving away i looked back in her direction and we made eye contact. i was so scared. never went back for fear of cops. knowing what i know now and how she ended up i think i should have asked her for sex and even bribed her with money. probably could have had sex with a prime age girl

i was young. she was younger. was a model on the darknet if you catch my drift...
some info was leaked on her and pictures. from her pictures i figured out where she lived. or nearby at least. staked out her favorite eatery for like a week. i had planned to "accidentally" bump into her then would ask her for sex or about sex since i knew what she was doing behind the scenes. she was with a group of all female friends eating.

she went up to throw her trash. i got up as well. we met near the trash cans and i stupidly blurted out her nickname instead of her real name (let alone how the fuck i should even know her real name but then again i could say i got it from social media? her school did an article on her in the local paper so maybe i can say i read about her on the paper?). her eyes turned big and she looked.....idk. she just had a look ill never forget. scared? paranoid? happy? ill never know

i quickly threw my trash and got the fuck out of there. As i was driving away i looked back in her direction and we made eye contact. i was so scared. never went back for fear of cops. knowing what i know now and how she ended up i think i should have asked her for sex and even bribed her with money. probably could have had sex with a prime age girl

Is model on darknet code for prostitute? Also even if she called the cops what would you be arrested for? "Some guy whos seen me online happened to see me in person". Thats not a crime